Stray Fawn Community

Island Of Change

Katumai

1 minute ago, Flowermask said:

“Sure!” She said covering up her insecure emotions. Your fine at least you should be . That happend moons ago!

Kalee excused herself rom the conversation she was having with another nicheling, and walked over to Pounce. "Do you want to talk? I know something is bothering you." 

6 minutes ago, Katumai said:

Kalee excused herself rom the conversation she was having with another nicheling, and walked over to Pounce. "Do you want to talk? I know something is bothering you." 

“I’m good maybe another time.” She strode out of camp to a cliff overlooking the ocean. She dug her claws into the earth as pebbles fell of the ledge and splashed in the ocean below. Your fine perfectly fine. Pounce thought but she couldn’t believe it.

3 minutes ago, Flowermask said:

“I’m good maybe another time.” She strode out of camp to a cliff overlooking the ocean. She dug her claws into the earth as pebbles fell of the ledge and splashed in the ocean below. Your fine perfectly fine. Pounce thought but she couldn’t believe it.

Kalee watched her leave, a wave of guilt washing over her.

45 minutes ago, Flowermask said:

A silver nicheling jumped out of the grass, skidding to a halt as he almost bumped into Pounce.

5 hours ago, Katumai said:

A silver nicheling jumped out of the grass, skidding to a halt as he almost bumped into Pounce.

“EEEEIIE” She screeched terrifies as the nicheling stepped near her . She stumbled dangerously close to the edge of the cliff side. This is it you were saved just to die a death you already experienced.

“EEEEIIE” She screeched terrifies as the nicheling stepped near her . She stumbled dangerously close to the edge of the cliff side. This is it you were saved just to die a death you already experienced.

He stared at her, shifting his paws around so he wouldn't slip off of the ledge. He panted, frantically looking behind him. A faint rustle came from the grass.

9 minutes ago, Katumai said:

He stared at her, shifting his paws around so he wouldn't slip off of the ledge. He panted, frantically looking behind him. A faint rustle came from the grass.

She was to panicked to move besides stumble towards the edged even more. “”Hey mr. smart intelligent nicheling can you just let me fall off this cliff thanks. “That’s sarcasm don’t let me fall!” 

She was to panicked to move besides stumble towards the edged even more. “”Hey mr. smart intelligent nicheling can you just let me fall off this cliff thanks. “That’s sarcasm don’t let me fall!” 

He looked her straight in the eye, before grabbing her by the back of her neck and pulling her back. He collapsed, looking behind him as he heard a faint rumble.

5 minutes ago, Katumai said:

He looked her straight in the eye, before grabbing her by the back of her neck and pulling her back. He collapsed, looking behind him as he heard a faint rumble.

“Oh well thanks.” She said gruffly. Pounce didn’t like the idea of being rescued it bothered her after her first time drowning that she had to live with the memory. She was grateful to the nicheling. Pounce simply left and went to camp muttering about stupid cliffs.

Just now, Flowermask said:

“Oh well thanks.” She said gruffly. Pounce didn’t like the idea of being rescued it bothered her after her first time drowning that she had to live with the memory. She was grateful to the nicheling. Pounce simply left and went to camp muttering about stupid cliffs.

The male opened his mouth to respond, but he froze. A loud growl echoed behind him. He turned around, coming face-to-face with a bearyena. 

1 minute ago, Katumai said:

The male opened his mouth to respond, but he froze. A loud growl echoed behind him. He turned around, coming face-to-face with a bearyena. 

Pounce was in camp lounging on a rock basking in the sun. She didn’t notice the bearyeana growls.

2 minutes ago, Flowermask said:

Pounce was in camp lounging on a rock basking in the sun. She didn’t notice the bearyeana growls.

The nicheling bolted away, running through camp as the bearyena ran after him.

The nicheling bolted away, running through camp as the bearyena ran after him.

“Dude!” She screamed and sprang up into action. As the bearyena lunged at her she sidestepped and aimed a flurry of blows at its side.

“Dude!” She screamed and sprang up into action. As the bearyena lunged at her she sidestepped and aimed a flurry of blows at its side.

Kalee looked over, running over as the bearyena and Pounce fought. She jumped at the predator, landing on it's back. She bit down hard, digging in her hind claws.

Kalee looked over, running over as the bearyena and Pounce fought. She jumped at the predator, landing on it's back. She bit down hard, digging in her hind claws.

Pounce was grateful for her leaders assistance. She swiped for its unbalanced paws and knocked it over.

Pounce was grateful for her leaders assistance. She swiped for its unbalanced paws and knocked it over.

Kalee fell off of it, scrambling out of the way as it almost landed on her. She swung around to face it again, but stopped as she noticed it wasn't breathing. And another nicheling stood over it.

Pounce gazed at her leader and grunted “Ya kill it?”

Kalee shook her head, gesturing to Dawn who was standing over it.

“Also I call dibs on at least one bone for my necklace!”

She rolled her eyes, licking a scratch on her shoulder before whipping around to face the male who brought it here.

2 minutes ago, Katumai said:

Kalee shook her head, gesturing to Dawn who was standing over it.

She rolled her eyes, licking a scratch on her shoulder before whipping around to face the male who brought it here.

“Ah good kill Dawn I’m still gonna take that bone though.” She says ripping open the corpse of the beast. “Oh and why did you lead a Bearyena into our camp!” She whirled hissing and baring her venomous fangs at the male nicheling.

“Ah good kill Dawn I’m still gonna take that bone though.” She says ripping open the corpse of the beast. “Oh and why did you lead a Bearyena into our camp!” She whirled hissing and baring her venomous fangs at the male nicheling.

Kalee growled at the male. "YOU COULD HAVE KILLED THE WHOLE TRIBE, GERBIL!"

The male-Gerbil-shrunk back. "Sorry! I panicked!"

3 minutes ago, Katumai said:

Kalee growled at the male. "YOU COULD HAVE KILLED THE WHOLE TRIBE, GERBIL!"

The male-Gerbil-shrunk back. "Sorry! I panicked!"

“Gerbil?!” She snorted “What kinda name is Gerbil?!” She said then remember she was angry and hissed.

2 minutes ago, Flowermask said:

“Gerbil?!” She snorted “What kinda name is Gerbil?!” She said then remember she was angry and hissed.

He looked hurt, and shrunk back more. "Don't make fun of my name!" 

"GERBIL!" He flinched as he heard his name, and turned around slowly.