Stray Fawn Community

Island Of Change

Katumai

Just now, Flowermask said:

"Aspen we have to leave!" She said loudly. Her voice echoed eerily in the woods. 

Aspen said nothing and ventured deeper Pounce at his heels.

The nicheling flicked it's ear, taking a small step from it's hiding.

Aspen didn't notice it at first but he followed Pounces horrified gaze to the shadowy figure.

"W-who are you?" He asked curiously.

"Don't kill us!" Pounce whined.

4 minutes ago, Flowermask said:

Aspen didn't notice it at first but he followed Pounces horrified gaze to the shadowy figure.

"W-who are you?" He asked curiously.

"Don't kill us!" Pounce whined.

It tilted it's head, walking closer. The nicheling had black fur, and a white pattern that almost looked like a skeleton pattern. It had a deep, long scar running across the back of it's neck.

"Aspen why'd you bring me here again?!" 

"I was compelled to by Stella for all I know!!!" Aspen yelled.

The nicheling stepped forward again, sitting in front of them. It looked down, and started writing in the dirt with a claw. It wrote 'Knochen'

(that means bone in German)

Pounce glanced at the written word. "Knochen is t-that y-your n-name?

They nodded, tilting their head to the side. The nichelings eyes were a bright green, with what almost looked like tiny scars in them.

"Greetings Knochen." Aspen said. "Uh I'm Pounce and this is my brother Aspen." Pounce said politely. ( gtg it's 3:38 am I need to sleep I'll reply tomorrow.)

2 minutes ago, Flowermask said:

"Greetings Knochen." Aspen said. "Uh I'm Pounce and this is my brother Aspen." Pounce said politely. ( gtg it's 3:38 am I need to sleep I'll reply tomorrow.)

goodnight)

8 hours ago, Flowermask said:

Hey i'm bored, are you free to rp?)

1 minute ago, angelheart said:

I am ^^

Alright I guess i'll start)

Dawn stared into the forest, her paws hanging loosely in the water. Something felt off. 

(I just woke up a while ago so sorry if it sounds weird)

Just now, angelheart said:

Across from her, the strange purr-snouted creature watched, his violet eyes perhaps the only way to identify the poisonous thing.

She narrowed her eyes, thinking she saw something. But nothing appeared. She grew uneasy, swinging her hammer tail across the ground repeatedly.

5 minutes ago, Katumai said:

She narrowed her eyes, thinking she saw something. But nothing appeared. She grew uneasy, swinging her hammer tail across the ground repeatedly.

"Are you... waiting?" He murmurs, more akin to a whisper than a coherent sentence. Vanze flits from one side to another, bobbing and weaving. 

Just now, angelheart said:

"Are you... waiting?" He murmurs, more akin to a whisper than a coherent sentence. Vanze flits from one side to another, bobbing and weaving. 

Dawn slipped into the river, swimming across and onto land again. She stared into the forest, taking a step before going in.

1 minute ago, Katumai said:

Dawn slipped into the river, swimming across and onto land again. She stared into the forest, taking a step before going in.

"Oh my," He chuckles, slipping beside Dawn. "Brave, are we?" He whispers into her ear, before slinking towards the tallest grass.

1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

Artemis sat at the edge of the dark forest, almost as if she was waiting for someone. 

My last life doesn't matter. I'm here now not there. She thought to herself.

A nicheling stared at her from inside the forbidden woods, taking a step towards her.

1 minute ago, angelheart said:

"Oh my," He chuckles, slipping beside Dawn. "Brave, are we?" He whispers into her ear, before slinking towards the tallest grass.

She whipped around,looking around frantically. The voice didn't seem to belong to one of her tribemates.

1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

She stared at it. "Who are you!" She hissed.

It didn't flinch, just walked over and sat next to her. It looked down, writing in the dirt with a claw. It said 'Knochen'

1 minute ago, Katumai said:

It didn't flinch, just walked over and sat next to her. It looked down, writing in the dirt with a claw. It said 'Knochen'

She scooted over. She flexed her claws. "Speak!" She growled.

Just now, Katumai said:

She whipped around,looking around frantically. The voice didn't seem to belong to one of her tribemates.

He languidly strikes at the other nicheling with his tail, with no attempt to poison- but if she was.. ah, Vanze had no need to worry. His toy would be fun enough. 

(could i input another nicheling? he's a bit of a casanova though so ^^')