Stray Fawn Community

Island Of Change

Katumai

Just now, angelheart said:

He languidly strikes at the other nicheling with his tail, with no attempt to poison- but if she was.. ah, Vanze had no need to worry. His toy would be fun enough. 

(could i input another nicheling? he's a bit of a casanova though so ^^')

Go ahead)

She panicked, swinging her tail to try and hit him. She had killed others in one shot to head with it, so she knew it could be affective,

Just now, Katumai said:

'Never could' It wrote back.

Knochen is mute)

"Oh. Okay." She said. Maybe she could be my friend? She thought. No. You don't need friends to survive. They'll end up betraying you or leaving you or try to kill you. 

2 minutes ago, angelheart said:

image.png

Tanu, local casanova and smooth-talker to all nichelings alike. He sometimes seems.. unstable, muttering on about a saber toothed nicheling, but- there isn't one?

His voiceclaim is 

I'll add him in)

5 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

"Oh. Okay." She said. Maybe she could be my friend? She thought. No. You don't need friends to survive. They'll end up betraying you or leaving you or try to kill you. 

Suddenly, Artemis ran away. But as she was running, she ran into a nicheling with white fur and red eyes.

(It's Tanu @angelheart)

7 minutes ago, Katumai said:

Go ahead)

She panicked, swinging her tail to try and hit him. She had killed others in one shot to head with it, so she knew it could be affective,

Vanze ducks, seemingly just in time for the tail to swipe by his antennae. "Bold- oh so bold," He purrs, using his smaller stature to slip under her. "Are you too bold for the new god?" 

1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

Suddenly, Artemis ran away. But as she was running, she ran into a nicheling with white fur and red eyes.

(It's Tanu @angelheart)

Tanu chuckles, giving an easy grin to the darker furred nicheling. "You okay?" He asks, worry curling around the edges of his smooth voice. 

2 minutes ago, angelheart said:

Vanze ducks, seemingly just in time for the tail to swipe by his antennae. "Bold- oh so bold," He purrs, using his smaller stature to slip under her. "Are you too bold for the new god?" 

This guy is weird)

She jumped way, staring him down. She was trying to keep track of him.

1 minute ago, angelheart said:

Tanu chuckles, giving an easy grin to the darker furred nicheling. "You okay?" He asks, worry curling around the edges of his smooth voice. 

"Yes. I'm fine." She growls. "Who are you?" She asks.

6 minutes ago, Katumai said:

This guy is weird)

She jumped way, staring him down. She was trying to keep track of him.

thats the point- hes a sneaky creepy nicheling ^^)

He turns, and she catches a flash of violet. "Can you keep up?" He tilts his head. "Would you see it?"

3 minutes ago, angelheart said:

"Ah- he's shorter than me, brown fur with the slightest curls, teeth longer than one of my feathers-" He blinks to himself, catching his sentence. 

"Hmm. Never seen him." She replied.

10 minutes ago, angelheart said:

thats the point- hes a sneaky creepy nicheling ^^)

He turns, and she catches a flash of violet. "Can you keep up?" He tilts his head. "Would you see it?"

She spins around, striking blindly with her tail. She was starting to regret ever coming here. "WHAT DO YOU WANT?" 

Just now, angelheart said:

@Brokenshock

Tanu frowns, and although you see him attempt to keep the strange distraught out of his eyes, its there and it lingers. "A-ah. Okay," He smiles, almost guiltily. 

@Katumai

"I want you to see the new god," Vanze says, breathy and wistful. "He's beautiful."

What religion is this-)

She stiffens, ready to bolt out of the forest. "WHAT GOD?"

5 minutes ago, angelheart said:

@Brokenshock

Tanu frowns, and although you see him attempt to keep the strange distraught out of his eyes, its there and it lingers. "A-ah. Okay," He smiles, almost guiltily. 

@Katumai

"I want you to see the new god," Vanze says, breathy and wistful. "He's beautiful."

"Maybe he's on another island." She suggested, there was still a hint of aggression in her voice.

1 minute ago, Katumai said:

What religion is this-)

She stiffens, ready to bolt out of the forest. "WHAT GOD?"

He purrs, sounding lovesick. "My god," He chuckles, stepping into the light for the first time- he seems to fade at the corners, blurry and out of focus; the only clear thing is his eyes, purple and wide. "Mine."

1 minute ago, angelheart said:

He purrs, sounding lovesick. "My god," He chuckles, stepping into the light for the first time- he seems to fade at the corners, blurry and out of focus; the only clear thing is his eyes, purple and wide. "Mine."

Lmao i'm actually scared)

Dawn whipped around, bolting out of the forest. She jumped into the river, quickly climbing out and running to camp.

• Haha 1