Stray Fawn Community

Equilinox?

I take it that all or almost all here have heard of the game. If you haven't, look it up! It's cheap and a few hours of great fun :)

However, I haven't played in a while and found that some new elements don't fit into my old, priorly balanced biomes. New save it is! Do you have some good or downright awful challenge ideas? I'll try something if it sounds doable.

Here are some perfectly terrible suggestions: no trees! Trees only in the wrong biome; no grass of any kind; entities must always be placed near a disliked species or factor; "true sandbox", the world is a tiny box! There's only space for one biome. Everytime you want to progress in quests, the old one has to go. "Hungry, hungry predators", fill the world with as many carnivores as possible! For every meat eater, there can only be two other groups. "Collector": everytime you unlock a new species, the entire world has to be spawned with it until you get a mutation. 

Yeah, I had really bad issues with them in my first save. Turns out they make an excellent addition to a higher grassland. Woodland is possible, but just not as good, so that was my main error. But I believe he fixed some issues. They seem less stupid now and don't starve when an acorn is literally just a few meters away. 

• Like 1

Oh God. I thought I was the only one for a while, with Seri and Jessimew practically worshipping these little bastards. They always murder my woodland, so they get an extra patch for the potato party with those red, picky Acer trees. 

20190418_212804.thumb.jpg.bd2878899efeaa6be85864f79b8fcf07.jpg

As you can see, it's ugly. Sometimes, it looks nice, though. Here's the squirrel army

20190418_212718.thumb.jpg.a63390e42ab38710bf5b45f30a1b1d8f.jpg

20190418_212752.thumb.jpg.3fce322e73f99df405d475be69c62a6b.jpg

Also placed some guinea pigs in high altitude right next to the eagles. And the foxes. So they'll pay for their crimes... or not. The eagles always go for that one weak, misplaced chicken patch and foxes are somewhat lazy

On 4/18/2019 at 3:14 PM, heyitsgeorgie said:

the only challenge I can think of is literally having a group of squirrels survive for more than 10 minutes without spontaneously combusting. I thought this was just something I was doing wrong with them, but it seems like its a problem for everyone

Glad I'm not alone with squirrels dying lol

• Like 1