Stray Fawn Community

A new beginning. Starry Skies Tribe II Sequel

Broken

Just now, Aetherskye said:

"Fine then."

The voice starts talking to Pisces 

"Do you mind entering the cave and touching the Runes on the wall. Thanks."

(She is basically Darkstalker :/ (Without animus magic) I just realized.)

( I HECKING LOVED EVERY BOOK WITH DARKSTALKER)

W-who are you?  she thought as she went into the cave and stared hesitantly at the runes.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

(Flower is underwater too! But she can also speak through minds... Just not yet. She doesn't know she can.

(Oh wait. I wasn't sure if that stuff was allowed so she can as long as they are somewhat to her. Though power is enhanced in the water.)

20 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

( I HECKING LOVED EVERY BOOK WITH DARKSTALKER)

W-who are you?  she thought as she went into the cave and stared hesitantly at the runes.

A second passes

"Amethyst Aquarius. Though Aqua or just Aquarius for short"

(HA! Aquarius wasn't a thing yet and I was disappointed that my zodiac wasn't there. (Also amethyst is my Birthstone)

A second passes

"Amethyst Aquarius. Though Aqua or just Aquarius for short"

(HA! Aquarius wasn't a thing yet and I was disappointed that my zodiac wasn't there. (Also amethyst is my Birthstone)

Aqua what happens if I touch the runes?

20 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

(Aquarius was a thing, you just didn't read it when it happened.)

BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. vBURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. BURN THE EVIDENCE. 

But she's the evidence

BURN HER TOO!

(Black is OOC) 

(Also this is an inside joke)

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

What will happen when I touch the runes Aqua?

I won't be 'dead' anymore

An enemy put those there to lock me in the abyss of this lake.

19 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

I didn't even mean for her to be this much like DS

Why did they then most people I know who get locked in lakes get locked in lakes for doing bad things. (I don't want to let her out bu I do! but she's like DS but the rp would be interesting. This is my internal conflict.

4 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

And what if I want you dead?  she thought trying to let Gemini listen in on their conversation she's know what to do!

21 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

Why did they then most people I know who get locked in lakes get locked in lakes for doing bad things. (I don't want to let her out bu I do! but she's like DS but the rp would be interesting. This is my internal conflict.

Enemies do bad things to good people, Pisces. 

1 minute ago, Aetherskye said:

Enemies do bad things to good people, Pisces. 

There are two sides to every story give me some of your backstory and I'll consider it. thanks Gemini I'm trying to get a backstory now can you hear the conversation?

1 minute ago, Renio2490 said:

I just want you back here. Taurus left and I'm alone on the beach.

That jerk he said Someone will find that brat, but it sure ain't me or Flower. I don't have time to have one anyway! to me I-I'll try to be back soon.