Stray Fawn Community

Anyone heard of Ark: Survival Evolved?

takoyamaaaS

please people, please have heard of this and run a server ;~; Basically a dino survival game. Where you, uh, survive as a human and survive dinosaurs and uh, tame them by smacking them unconscious. ;~;  I play it with the mod (yes, it has Steam Workshop) Play as Dino v2 - Beta. Basically it erases the player and saddle model, but you also have ablilites and can play as things you can't ride, like Light Pets (Bulbdog, Featherlight, Glowtail, Shinehorn, there might be another one). I'll hook you up with everynightxRIOT's playlist of PLay as Dino: (Note: Ark takes a hella long time to download, and its mods take even longer. For instance, I have a map downloading called Thieves' Island. It started yesterday and STILL hasn't finished downloading. Ark's also on sale! Just look up "ark" on Steam and it should come up!)

Edited by MelonNicheling
owo
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, Lawoofy said:

Yes! I've been watching a lot of playthroughs and it seems like a really cool game! But I don't think my laptop is powerful enough to run it 😕  

Oof. Yeah, your computer/laptop has to be super to run it. Don't worry, you'll hopefully get a gaming computer that can run it soon! ^w^

• Like 1

19 hours ago, TheAlbinoNightfury said:

I play it as well! I'm currently trying to get a quetzl. (Its Going very unsuccessfully xD)

Oof. I just use Play as Dino and go around with my level 100 Argentavis screaming "GET REKT!" at everything I see and carefully making it commit self deleetus UwU

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I play mobile edition. The graphics / some games features are worse, but it's got the main things. It's free and runs smoothly (for me at least). I'm rubbish at single player, I usually just play on the unoffial servers to chat and do other's wishings. Don't ask it makes me and them happy. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Fire Beans said:

I play mobile edition. The graphics / some games features are worse, but it's got the main things. It's free and runs smoothly (for me at least). I'm rubbish at single player, I usually just play on the unoffial servers to chat and do other's wishings. Don't ask it makes me and them happy. 

I used to play mobile edition before I got a good computer, but it was laggy and bad. But you could customize hair length.

12 hours ago, MelonNicheling said:

I used to play mobile edition before I got a good computer, but it was laggy and bad. But you could customize hair length.

Yeah, it's definitely a better game on a computer and totally worth buying. To be honest, I think prefer watching your hair grow, lol.

• Like 1