Stray Fawn Community

'' Purity '' Challenge

Raresi

Do YOU like to torture your nicheligns?

Would you like to make them and you suffer?

Well then, I have just the challenge for you!

Its simple really, you have to keep the line Pure. How do you do that you may ask? Incest of course!

You make two starting pairs, one for the peasants, who are going to bread outside of their family tree, and one for the royals. Who wont. Your goal is to make nichelings who are as imbred as possible.

Now, for the rules.

- Create two starting pairs. Remember, the peasants might save you one day, so dont get rid of them

- Rouge babies are inmediatly demoted to peasant status

- Dont breed parents with children at the beginning

- You could give the imbreeding nichelings bad genes, and i reccomend it for the true feeling of this challenge

- Make a family circle

- Any royal nicheling who breads out of their own line is exiled and demoted to peasant status

- Turn enviromental damage off if you dont want to die in the first minutes of the game

Thats all for this challenge. HAve fUn!

• Like 2

Also, if you want to do this challenge, please keep me updated so i can see your creatures suffer so i can see how this challenge will actually work in game

4 minutes ago, Dai said:

Your goal is to make nichelings who are as imbred as possible.

Easy-peasy! A rogue male bred with his own daughter, and his other daughter bred with her half-brother.. (On a different savefile, of course ;~;)

6 minutes ago, MelonNicheling said:

Easy-peasy! A rogue male bred with his own daughter, and his other daughter bred with her half-brother.. (On a different savefile, of course ;~;)

Not imbred enough. I mean grandpa-father-brother-uncle-cousin mates with his daughter-cousin-grandmother-mother-sister-niece

• Like 2

I can't show you pictures because I was hitting f11 instead of f12 (oof), but everyone got the sleeping sickness because they spawned in a swamp and a royal mated with a rogue male and we found a cracker jaw half bat winged male and a derpy wanderer and everyone then died of starvation (Hunger Damage: 100) but I commited incest a lot! ;~;

• Sad 1
  • Paw up 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/20/2019 at 6:39 PM, MelonNicheling said:

I can't show you pictures because I was hitting f11 instead of f12 (oof), but everyone got the sleeping sickness because they spawned in a swamp and a royal mated with a rogue male and we found a cracker jaw half bat winged male and a derpy wanderer and everyone then died of starvation (Hunger Damage: 100) but I commited incest a lot! ;~;

I know this is late, but that cracker jaw half batwinged male might have been a follower of lupri, my god of flight! He is known to hang around derp snouts ( His husband is one )

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
On 4/20/2019 at 12:26 PM, Snowpeltz said:

Hecc i always make my creatures suffer inbreed my nichelings so that they won't lose them gud genes. All the rouge babies aciddentally drown and the wanderers... just bleed to death ;')  run away!

finish the job! don't just let them  bleed out  get away! 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...