Stray Fawn Community

P.O.L.I.T.I.C.S. || Warrior Cats MAP designs

wikipedia [he/him]

Bloodclan - Saturated Colours except for eyes, which are dull. 

Thunderclan/Riverclan/Shadowclan/Windclan - Monochrome, except for their eyes, which are neon.

c6bd35f0-638e-11e9-b9fa-b9a2ac6a6e50.gif

760cec4c-9cf1-11e9-a107-539ecb6b94ac.gif

3e8b7af8-9cf4-11e9-9e62-539ecb6b94ac.gif

(Tigerstar- clan cats have no pupils)

8dcdc845-638f-11e9-818a-b9a2ac6a6e50.gif (example for clan)

tumblr_peyclci79u1wxjtqio2_1280.png

(scourge)

image.png.4ff838c2d43b2793f89a73ee25cdeedc.png

Bloodclan Territory - Like an old noir film- black and white, with heavy contrast 

• Like 4

Rules-

1920x1080

Parts due in 3 weeks after accepting, ask for extensions

No lyrics, but lipsync is okay

Sendspace isn't needed

Please add cutoffs and 'intro' for easy editing

PMV is lowest amount of animation required

Not first come first serve! We will both choose based on any previous animations 

Please request  multiple if another part is taken before 

3 parts per person 

Codeword is 'Edgy 2.0'

Cut your own audio, but be careful

• Like 2

Part 1 (0;00 - 0;06)

Pounce is sat in the middle of a group of Windclan cats. The windclan cats should look scared, angry or annoyed at Pounce, who is the only colourful cat there. Pounce should look bored. 

Part 2 (0;07 - 0;13)

The windclan leader (use your own design!) looks down on Pounce, growling. At each beat, they walk closer to Pounce, who slowly shrinks back but looks defiant.

Part 3 (0;14 - 0;20)

I don't drink the Kool-Aid 'cause I'm out of my mind
Out of my mind (Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)

Pounce rises, and on 'Kool-Aid' he turns and hisses at the cats who sneer and jest at him. After the first 'out of my mind', he smacks the windclan leader in the face with his tail. The camera focuses on the camp throughout 'Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah'. 

Part 4 (0;21 - 0;27)

I'm playin' this beat with a trombone 'cause I'm out of my mind
(Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)

The monochrome cats slowly become more enraged, and on 'trombone', they begin to yowl. Pounce flees the camp, and becomes more saturated. He should be in the moors, which is dark compared to Pounce's neon pelt. 

Part 5 (0;28 - 0;34)

I don't need your attitude, your tone is rude
Did your mama give you that mouth?

Pounce runs through the moors and into a barn, where a dull cat slinks out. Pounce should look shocked, and he should be looking up. A neon shadow is cast over his face, and his eyes shake. 

part 6 (0;35 - 0;43)

Your words are like the letters 'cause I'm out of my mind

Pounce crouches and covers his face with his paws. The camera slowly pans out, and it is shown that Brick is standing in front of Pounce. She grins, and laughs at every 'yeah'- Brick's collar should be the colours of the trans flag!

part 7 (0;44 - 0;49)

Brick drags Pounce up, and she becomes saturated. She is shown dragging Pounce out the Barn, and into an alleyway beside it. 

part 8 (0;50 - 1;03)

This friendship is worse than
P-O-L-I-T-I-C-S
P-O-L-I-T-I-C-S

Pounce is thrown in front of a black paw, which reaches out of the shadows. Neon red claws unsheathe at 'politics', where Scourge is revealed. He looks down at Pounce, and grins. At the next 'politics', Pounce should be shown covered in a black liquid, which looks like tar or oil. 

part 9 (1;04 - 1;09)

Wash it down like Listerine
Crush me, I'm gon' break

Pounce attempts to wash the liquid off, but Scourge slides past him and gives a smirk at 'Listerine'. Pounce covers his head in his paws, and he should flush a dull blue. 

part 10 (1;10 - 1;16)

P-O-L-I-T-I-C-S

Tigerstar (monochrome) stalks through the territory, and walks up to Scourge. Pounce hisses from his corner, and Tigerstar sneers at him. 

part 11 (1;17 - 1;22)

My thoughts are pretty sticky 'cause I'm out of my mind

Pounce looks lovesick, and gazes after Scourge. His tail flicks to the beat, and he adverts his gaze when Scourge looks over. 

part 12 (1;23 - 1;29)

And blame that icky-icky 'cause I'm out of my mind

Scourge drops his collar over Pounce's head, and the scene suddenly cuts to the Bloodclan battle. Pounce should be cheering when Tigerstar falls, but Tigerstar is not killed. 

part 13 (1;30 - 1;37)

I don't need your attitude, your tone is rude
Did your mama give you that mouth?

Scourge should appear to say 'I don't need your attitude, your tone is rude', while his black paw glints in the air. At 'did', the paw comes crashing down, and the floor around them is painted black. You can show tigerstar dead or not, depending on what you want to do.

part 14 (1;34 - 1;50)

Sip, sip, sippin' on some syrup 'cause I'm out of my mind

The camera pans over all the shocked cats, except Pounce, who looks smug.  He begins to yowl, and suddenly all the other Bloodclan cats  start to yowl too. Each 'yeah' should be a cat joining in. 

part 15 (1;51 - 2;04)

P-O-L-I-T-I-C-S
P-O-L-I-T-I-C-S

The bloodclan cats swarm the other clan cats, and each letter on 'politics' is another death. The clan cats look shocked, and they take a second or two to react, until Firestar (a very dull orange) jumps in. 

part 16 (2;05 - 2;11)

Crush me, I'm gon' break

This scene should be messy and sketchy. Firestar is killed by Scourge, but at 'Crush', Firestar's mouth is shown biting into Scourge's neck. 

part 17 (2:12 - 2;18)

P-O-L-I-T-I-C-S

The camera zooms into Pounce, who has tears in his eyes. He blinks, and begins to run away. Other bloodclan cats do the same, and some become dull. 

part 18 (2;19 - 2;30)

Pounce runs back to the barn, and is surprised to see two cats sat there, sleeping. He growls, and searches for a hiding spot- however, he does not see one, but finds a lighter. 

part 19 (2;31 - 2;38)

Pounce bats at the lighter, and is fascinated at how it creates a small fire. Some hay catches light, and smoke should cover the screen. 

part 20 (2;39 - 2;46)

Pounce, covered by smoke, runs off the right side of the screen. On the left, two pairs of eyes open. The eyes are yellow and red, top and bottom. These eyes look at where Pounce exited.

part 21 (2;47 - 3;00)

P-O-L-I-T-I-C-S
P-O-L-I-T-I-C-S

Pounce is seen fleeing the fire he has created, and his eyes dart from left to right. His breathing should be laboured. 

part 22 (3;01 - 3;06)

Crush me, I'm gon' break

Pounce collapses, and his collar slices through his neck at 'crush'. His eyes should become black and white (left, right) at 'break'. 

part 23 (3;07 - 3;14)

P-O-L-I-T-I-C-S

The body of pounce fades, and turns monochrome. Feel free to add anything fancy!

part 24 (3;15 - 3;30)

White vines wrap around Pounce's corpse, and drag him into the Dark Forest. The Dark Forest should be coloured in shades of light blue and purple.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Snowpeltz said:

Big respect for remembering such a minor character as Pounce 👏

I remember Ocotillo from wings of fire. ONE MENTION! EVER! it was “Ocotillio, bring me a drink.” (Queen Blaze.) 

can I have Big respects too?

7 hours ago, angelheart said:

Haha, thanks. ^^ 

This is actually a MAP for youtube, I just put the premise on here because I don't have google docs.. ^-^''

Noice. I finished the sketch for my first one :)