Stray Fawn Community

What Are You Doing?

Broken

2 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

"But she tried to kill herself. How's that fun?"

Ah. I love my poor Taurus.

Is that the reason you left, because she tried to kill herself? It's also because of her past.

Well everything became unreal and upsetting. Taurus was going to confess his love, but of course Turmoil came. Taurus kept trying to save Flower but everything and everyone was not encouraging it. Gemini became more of a side character, and quite depressed. Taurus, the more he kept trying to save her and all that stuff, the more he didn't like Flower.

9 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

Well everything became unreal and upsetting. Taurus was going to confess his love, but of course Turmoil came. Taurus kept trying to save Flower but everything and everyone was not encouraging it. Gemini became more of a side character, and quite depressed. Taurus, the more he kept trying to save her and all that stuff, the more he didn't like Flower.

Oh... I was going to restart it and maybe we could change it a little.

2 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

You could always clear their minds. As if Taurus and Flower met for the first time again. I will/might come back, just no shenanigans. 

Ok... Maybe she's already in the water and she's sending messages through her brain and one gets sent to Taurus?

38 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

There has to be a plot or everything is boring. 

Imagine a movie where the main character got everything they want. 1. not real, 2. BOOOOOOORING

So that's where I come in...

21 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

Yes.

BUT I FRICKIN HATE MOVIES

And sometimes that plot gets frustrating. Most of the plots aren't real anyway!

Also if you restart it, it'll upset me.

If I work hard on something (ex. art or a story) I get really upset and start crying. So maybe an alternate universe. Besides, I don't want to lose another 2 characters (Fun fact: Aqua was never supposed to be evil. It, it think flowermask, who was just like: I like every book with darkstalker. AND THEN you were freaking out about how evil she was, so I made turmoil. so all in all, Turmoil wasn't suppose to exist and aqua was never evil.) 

Nothing was worked hard on, it was nothing.

It was a bag of trash waiting at the doorstep for the throw it out.

But you didn't.

"Because were all nothing, and in the end, everything is going to end up gone. So why try?"

Famous quote by my thoughts

21 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

Nothing was worked hard on, it was nothing.

It was a bag of trash waiting at the doorstep for the throw it out.

But you didn't.

"Because were all nothing, and in the end, everything is going to end up gone. So why try?"

Famous quote by my thoughts

From your perspective: maybe

Mine: A delicately woven plot line.

• Like 1