Stray Fawn Community

What Are You Doing?

Broken

1 minute ago, Renio2490 said:

v nyxvcx                       gtdfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffgy68uhjbbdgvfbthujmnb gfvtnib vc sxtfukltfillyguffiuytrewqasdfgyhtrew21qwe3r4t56789098uyghnjk,l;oiuygtfghjk,l;oiuyuiopoiyfdxdfghjkl;oikjkl;'][;l'

"/

';l'

me too, me too

Just now, Renio2490 said:

gyfgihijlkkhxdtfklxcjvghyutirdl,fvghnyujtirdsld,v bmnjhuytroe;s.d,fbmhnjuyitorewl;f,gmbhnjyutreowldgujeiosdfkgbmnjhtujeiowefhjgtreorkghjriewokrghrdwoegjhrjeiwoefjh

same

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][[][][][][][][][][][][]

2 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][[][][][][][][][][][][]

relatable af

should I stop doing this now? 

One of mine is a serial killer, complete with mommy issues. Yet he has the most innocent and kitten-like face. You wouldn't think he likes to trap insects in his mouth, just to spit them out over and over again. There's also the frogs with a million fine cuts and plucked birds, but that one's just strange

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

gyfgihijlkkhxdtfklxcjvghyutirdl,fvghnyujtirdsld,v bmnjhuytroe;s.d,fbmhnjuyitorewl;f,gmbhnjyutreowldgujeiosdfkgbmnjhtujeiowefhjgtreorkghjriewokrghrdwoegjhrjeiwoefjh

Are you okay? I was worried about you before, but now I'm even more worried.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...