Stray Fawn Community

The Creators' First Island

Renio2490

23 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

Suddenly, a small creature rose from the ground.

image.png.bbcc37e3c5c07eedb5d5c1b6254d10fd.png

(her color, I guess, will be a grey?)

"Wha-"

"Clawkit!" he runs foward and hugs the kit, nearly crying.

1401350579_Screenshot(4941).thumb.png.6204c6d54b7445c15ad50fc2d3fe1625.png

(Here's her color)

A pale white nicheling rose up, blinking as the sun hit her eyes. "What is this place-"

Sienna lunged forward, burying her head in Pearl's fur. Tears started to fall from her eyes.

(Fun fact: Pearl was actually Sienna's mate, Komeis was their adopted daughter)

1 minute ago, Renio2490 said:

Reressa stood up in front of Seao. "I'm Reressa." She said in a tired voice.

“But who are you?why am I here? AND WHERE IS THE OCEAN?!” He cried out.

“Oh goodness I think she dead.... well I honestly don’t care!” Seao walks away.

Lekolee walks up to see her mother laying passed out on he ground. She rolls her eyes then props her up in her mother’s personal nest.

Seao had walked over to where sienna and Pearl were tearfully reunited and said. “ I assume your new too ya got any idea what’s happening I asked that lady creator person but she just passed out and possibly died.”

2 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

Seao had walked over to where sienna and Pearl were tearfully reunited and said. “ I assume your new too ya got any idea what’s happening I asked that lady creator person but she just passed out and possibly died.”

She looked at him, using her paw to wipe away a tear. "Not really. I just died and came here, my mate was already dead but they brought her here. I'm Sienna, by the way. This is Pearl."

“I’m Seao you can call me Sea if you really want. It’s nice to meet you Sieena and Pearl. I also died unfortunately darn I miss my mom.... But anyways I wish there was water...”

Meanwhile in a void with a Nicheling named Renneri stuck in an invisible corner. It's a white void full of screeches. He's gotten used to the screams of help he's been there so long. Renneri made the ocean but it seems no one wants to find him other than the screams in the void.

Just now, FlowerMask said:

“I’m Seao you can call me Sea if you really want. It’s nice to meet you Sieena and Pearl. I also died unfortunately darn I miss my mom.... But anyways I wish there was water...”

"We know how you feel. We were both born on the shore of our island. But it was pretty crowded there, and our tribemates didn't pay us much mind. It's kind of nice to be on such an empty island."

(It was crowded because I was trying to get 300 nichelings, I still am)