Stray Fawn Community

The Creators' First Island

Renio2490

1 minute ago, Renio2490 said:

Meanwhile in a void with a Nicheling named Renneri stuck in an invisible corner. It's a white void full of screeches. He's gotten used to the screams of help he's been there so long. Renneri made the ocean but it seems no one wants to find him other than the screams in the void.

(That's kinda terrifying)

Just now, Katumai said:

"We know how you feel. We were both born on the shore of our island. But it was pretty crowded there, and our tribemates didn't pay us much mind. It's kind of nice to be on such an empty island."

(It was crowded because I was trying to get 300 nichelings, I still am)

“Well I’m going to find that ocean creator if anyone will come with that’s great.” He stated. If he was going to live her forever he had to have his beloved ocean.

4 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

“Well I’m going to find that ocean creator if anyone will come with that’s great.” He stated. If he was going to live her forever he had to have his beloved ocean.

“Um ok looks like I’m going solo then...”

His world was wasted away as he listened to cries of help and screeching. He rubbed his paws against the ground listening to a cry for help that sounded oddly familiar. Nobody looked for him or cried for his name, so he sat there waiting for something that seemed different from your usual female voice crying for help.

Seao killed a rabbil or two for his journey. He checked that no one else wanted to join him. “ Ok last chance does anyone want to join my quest?”

6 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

Seao killed a rabbil or two for his journey. He checked that no one else wanted to join him. “ Ok last chance does anyone want to join my quest?”

Sienna looked at him, then back at Pearl. "I'll go."

1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

“Hmmph Alright I’ll just go by my self then.” He set off in no particular direction across the highlands of the abyss.

Rio followed him. "Wait! I'm going with you!"

Just now, Brokenshock said:

Rio followed him. "Wait! I'm going with you!"

“L-lovely hey aren’t you one of those creator dude do you have any idea what direction to set of in?”

Just now, Renio2490 said:

(In order to get to Renneri (which will be a long journey) you have to walk out into the void where the water SHOULD be.)

(Ok thank you!)

• Like 1

Renneri woke up from his 7 minute nap. And let out the most ear bleeding sound. "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR"

That should give them a hint.

Seao here’s the sound but it sound like a distant sea but sea BIRD SEA BIRD SEABIRD! “That way!” He said following the shriek.

Renneri felt more as he heard little paws pitter against the void. "HELLO!" He screeched.

No one will hear me, 

“YO!” He screeched at max volume. Imagine a seagull or annoying bird call times Seao screaming. Yea I know incredibly loud.