Stray Fawn Community

Warrior Cats OCS?

wikipedia [he/him]

I used to have a lot ngl

I used to have a cat named Silverfrost, who was a white cat with blue stripes and heterochromia, but she was blind in the second eye. (I made her when I was, like, 10)

Another one was... I forgot his name. Whiteface or something. Anyway, Whiteface was a black cat with a red tail, amber eyes, and had a white mask on his face. (A pattern, not an actual mask.) I don’t remember anything about him except that he became leader.

Last one: Minnowstep. Minnowstep is basically just a bland combination of Yellowfang and Brightheart, except more weird. Her eye was torn out after she fell down a waterfall and her eye said “lol bye” and rendered her warrior career useless. She had a son, Troutpaw, who went rogue and burned down everything. I keep forgetting things.

Here’s an old drawing of her:

11DA89B7-E95C-47BE-A6EF-A62C1C376C6A.thumb.jpeg.e9603785ec6cf30800cecbd979239efa.jpeg

that’s just about it!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Goggles-kun said:

Troutpaw, who went rogue and burned down everything. I keep forgetting things.

I like him. 

Well I have... Lilytuft... She's a Thunderclan medcat image.thumb.png.1ae5af69f6cedd936226ff7394e2d04b.png

Vinepaw...

image.thumb.png.5c30d4b135830148488539950fe0caaf.png

She's a roleplay character who's dad is a loner and she ends up getting lost and finding her dad. Also when she was a kit, this happened...

currently in the rp she's having a memory loss

Brackenshadow and the rest of Thorns castimage.png.2fa5834d3c68b760fb41a9e76e39239f.png

Story will be in the comic

And then there's a whole bunch of Dabclan cats:

image.png.7cbe38898d6fe1187feaa7f431287da1.png

image.png.51564bcbdff2856d9b26bcc7d5fef2c4.png

Kindheartimage.png.cfd53983d37988faae6d61be19d41ce6.png

Scourge'sdaughterkitimage.png.8df083378ba1b940576017aae47a6571.png

• Like 3

uh-

never mind I barely remember her-

WHATEVER 

Lilacpounce

I made her when I was like, 8? oof

She could jump as high as the sky (wth) and was a light beige with white paws and a white blaze (I think).

She had a mate called Flameleg, who was black with one orange tabby leg.

Their kit was Willowleaf, the great medicine cat (oof) of SkyClan. 

Yeah.. bad OC.

• Like 2

WAIT I JUST REMEMBERED THIS ONE WARRIORS OC I HAD

His name was Flametail and (ironically) lived in FireClan. He had 5 siblings and parents who died in a fire when a tree crushed them. They escaped, went to live in FireClan, yiddely-dee, they do stuff, yay.

There was also another one named Cherrypaw or something but nobody remembers them

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Goggles-kun said:

WAIT I JUST REMEMBERED THIS ONE WARRIORS OC I HAD

His name was Flametail and (ironically) lived in FireClan. He had 5 siblings and parents who died in a fire when a tree crushed them. They escaped, went to live in FireClan, yiddely-dee, they do stuff, yay.

There was also another one named Cherrypaw or something but nobody remembers them

Was his father named Firestar?

(I know it isn’t but that’s how firestar died)

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

Was his father named Firestar?

(I know it isn’t but that’s how firestar died)

I'm just gonna pretend I always knew that firestar died, and definitely didn't think that he lived forever and was the main protagonist in every book

I think it's blatantly obviously by now I have never read a warriors book (I read one of the mangas about the cat that falls in love with a not-clan-cat. I think she was called misty or something??) 

• Like 2

I have a few original Clans, the main ones being ShoreClan and also LightClan, and tooooonnnns of OCs (doesn't mean I have developed them all fully...). I need to find some drawings of them...

Ah, here's an old one of Frogpounce and Cherrypetal of ShoreClan. Two of my more developed characters. Frogpounce lost both his sister and his bf/crush too young in their lives, so he was very hesitant to love anyone ever again. Cherrypetal was a rare albino who was born deaf. Eventually Frogpounce was inspired by Cherrypetal's love of simple pleasures in life, and Frogpounce was able to find it in himself to love again after realizing that enjoying the present is more important than worrying about what could lie ahead. :,)

image.png.93f31116158f80acc80e07bb05a379e8.png

I also made up a Tribe for a roleplay once, too. Here's some art:

Meadow Covered in Frost (or something like that is her name)image.png.07e450631bc0b7a6526e450c8d1ba727.png

Spire that Touches Sky - I made him myself, adopted him out, and then reclaimed him because his owner left the forum

image.png.cfa7e6d7376c2531009b86ea3e9ee45e.png

The mom Snow belongs to me, but the kid doesn't

image.png.b3b7b2a1e62089d5d9b326cd7d1bbea5.png

And we can't forget the FURRY FURSONA Honeycloud (Her Tribe name would be Cloud in Painted Sky or smth)

image.png.9b2993fdd9ccc05aedf0157880bc6fe0.pngimage.png.cc0cc6cf6fc0c905205ca35faac99921.pngimage.png.617d5e080d45436bd7ff7d3e5e050f11.pngimage.png.895beb2502667564928a60fe5db290e5.png

(Guys I have literally only ever read one actual warriors book cover to cover. Also Georgie are you thinking of Graystripe and Millie?)

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

Fire can be gold(ish)...

HE WAS FIRESTAR'S SECRET SON.

( or jake's son from a different litter. Was jake ever confirmed dead?)

• Like 2

Just now, Brokenshock said:

In my main storyline I have Brokenflame of Hawkclan, Berrymist of Hollyclan, Bluebreeze of Willowclan, Shadowscar of Slateclan, and Storm(whisker). 

(Ashclan was lost after Ashstar died)

the only custom clan I have is ThornClan, who lives in a pineapple under the sea a rocky, thorny mountain range; the only prey there is eagles, other cats (they're dark bois) and occasionally voles, mice, or rabbits in the spring. They share territories with the kinder, gentler AshenClan (coincidence?) made by my friend, who lives in a meadow. (Poor ThornClan. They really got the worst territory..) 

oof

The leader is Cometstar (formerly Cometstrike) and the  deputy is Holescratch. Med cat is Flowerpounce, and med apprentice is Thistlepebble.

I JUST MEANT TO SAY THORNCLAN WHY IS THIS A CLAN PROFILE

• Like 1

Brokenflame-

White nicheling with ginger tabby paws, snout, tail, and ears. She has blue eyes with orange flecks in them.

Backstory: She is the daughter of Deartail and Adderclaw. She is the sister of Dovesong and Rainheart. She was born dead, but came back to life. She can see the spirits of dead cats. Everyone hates her, her only friend is a ghost, Tigerflame.

When she was young, her father died. After he died she saw his spirit rise.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, MelonNicheling said:

the only custom clan I have is ThornClan, who lives in a pineapple under the sea a rocky, thorny mountain range; the only prey there is eagles, other cats (they're dark bois) and occasionally voles, mice, or rabbits in the spring. They share territories with the kinder, gentler AshenClan (coincidence?) made by my friend, who lives in a meadow. (Poor ThornClan. They really got the worst territory..) 

oof

The leader is Cometstar (formerly Cometstrike) and the  deputy is Holescratch. Med cat is Flowerpounce, and med apprentice is Thistlepebble.

I JUST MEANT TO SAY THORNCLAN WHY IS THIS A CLAN PROFILE

My Ashclan was evil...

• Like 1