Stray Fawn Community

Warrior Cats OCS?

wikipedia [he/him]

22 minutes ago, Goggles-kun said:

My AshClan was burned down by FireClan.

My Fireclan was evil and had two cats (I think Jaggedstripe and Swallowleap)  run away into shoreclan

I have a few OC's though my main Oc is Bloodstar, leader of my OC Clan MeadowClan, I don't have a good drawing of her but she is a blood red she-cat with blue eyes. She blames herself for her sisters death (Maplepaw) which leads to some problems when mentoring her younger sister Rosepaw who looks very much like Maplepaw. She is also in love with a GrassClan tom named Ravenpelt, later he switches clan and joins her in MeadowClan, together they have three kits. Rosepaw and Bloodstar sort out their differences as well. Funny enough the disputes between Rosepaw and Bloodstar were actual arguments I had with my sister while playing with the clans :D

Then I have some other less important OC's though my newest favourite is Sootflame. She is Tallstars sister and a tunneler. She saves the tunnelers ranks and becomes leader instad of Tallstar. Sootflame is a pale grey and sandcolored she cat with white paws and a white stripe on her nose with pale green eyes.

• Like 1

uh- NEW OC

Stormspirit of ThornClanStormspirit.png.7557e44fdc59f02ff3d3139ce4e62ecf.png

He looks like he does in the picture- a humongous dark blue tabby tom, scarred from his time in the mountains, an eye missing thanks to n eagle, and his single black sock and his black stripes blending into his fur; his tail was torn from falling off a high ledge (maybe, berrypaw, maybe. I honestly forget his warrior name ;~;). 

Backstory: Stormspirit was born in a fierce storm, hence his name. The storm was picking up large rocks and hurling them about, luckily, the nursery was out of danger, in a waterfall cave (maybe, Tribe, maybe) deep in the mountain. His mother was an escaped Tribe cat, called Rock That Stands Upright, or simply Rockstand. His father was a passing rogue that had caught the eye of Rock That Stands Upright. Stormspirit grew up not knowing who his father was, more of a loner than a true Clan cat, and very secretive and blunt. However, he was an amazing fighter; he eventually became Deputy after he won many, many battles in the name of ThornClan. His mate was another escaped Tribe cat, called Bird That Sings On Rock, so of course he would choose her! Bird(rock) was a pretty silver tabby. They had a dark tabby and a silver tabby kit. The dark tabby was named Nightjump and the silver tabby was named Frozenhill.

TOO MANY WORDS AND TABS OPEN MY COMPUTER IS DEPRESSED

Spikefinch

Meadowrose

Flamecedar

Laurelheart

Heatherbranch

IF YOU CAN GET A BETTER COMPLETE FIVE THAN ME, I WILL GIVE YOU A HEADSHOT  OF EACH OF YOURS (or smth)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Aetherskye said:

Spikefinch

Meadowrose

Flamecedar

Laurelheart

Heatherbranch

IF YOU CAN GET A BETTER COMPLETE FIVE THAN ME, I WILL GIVE YOU A HEADSHOT  OF EACH OF YOURS (or smth)

what the heck does that mean- ;~;

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

Gullfeather 

Seapaw

Darkwillow

Leafnight

Aurorabliss

I never used the generator and they just popped in my head and now it's time to figure out what they look like

Seapaw just sounds so adorable and bouncy 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, angelheart said:

Wrenhaven

Swiftstream

Meadowwillow

Chestnutpelt 

Mudpuddle

^^

Chestnutpelt...

I don't like it (I don't like ones with 2 syllable first names)

21 minutes ago, angelheart said:

But Meadow is a  2 syllable prefix?  🤔 

I can't pronounce chestnutpelt anyways

Apparently I had a lisp when I was younger... Maybe it's that showing through...

i duuno, I'l make head shot of everyone but. (Though I do have stuff  to do! so it'll take a while)

Just now, Aetherskye said:

I can't pronounce chestnutpelt anyways

Apparently I had a lisp when I was younger... Maybe it's that showing through...

i duuno, I'l make head shot of everyone but. (Though I do have stuff  to do! so it'll take a while)

Haha, it's fine ^^

19 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

Opps its late and you dont have to draw head shots if you cant  but its here anyways

Clearnight

Bluescorch

Hawktalon

Doespeckle

Dandilionstem

Nah, I love designing OCs.

Though, I am gonna play Empire + Puzzles until I get to lvl 51.

1 hour ago, MelonNicheling said:

uh-

this is super late-

Frozenbadger

Sunflowerleaf

Doefield

Hawkbird

Meadowpoppy

Sorry- I snorted at 'Frozenbadger' I need to draw that cat now! (OH NO MY MOM IS COMING)

• Like 2