Stray Fawn Community

pantheon gathering

Raresi

As you peer trough the grasses, you see a group of nichelings gather around a pool. They look surreal, almost out of this world. It takes you a few seconds, but then you realise. These are gods. Gods of different pantheons have gatherd to, have a banquet? 

Yup! This is a gathering of all kinds of nicheling gods. You can roleplay as any of your gods here! 

There are some key rules though

- Dont use your gods' powers to their full extent. The place where they are gathering damps some of their powers, so any malevolent gods cant wreak havoc. Elme for example can only summon one bearyena, and it cant harm anyone

- Dont be mean to people out of character. Your character can be mean to others, but please dont do it out of rp

- Dont do anything major before asking me please

- Have fun ( Cheesy, I know )

I will be playing as my three gods, Elme ; Godess of Bearyenas,

elmeee.png.38eddb238aa4a5f7f3bb4ee40fa018d5.png

Lupri ; God of Flight

.luprii.png.b84c005d4661bad2818c5826dc761fc0.png

and Reelme ; Godess of Albinism and Family.

reelme.png.7f886ce48488897322ec8e5713e2fd2b.png

Mericico - The god of the rabbils, and of all things good, said to be a jet white nicheling with red eyes, hammertail, saber fangs, big body, and two mammut feet, female

Icilo - The god of the frost, the embodiment of evil, encased the original tribe in ice and forced the founders to flee, jet black with orange eyes, derp snout, two no paws, and lean body. Said to sent the frost after his death where the balance bear sensed the evil within and killed him. Male

Colocia - The god of the storms, a grey nichling with yellow eyes, antenna, defense body (sorry if I got the gene name wrong), and two claws. Said to be the mediator between Mericico and Icilo, Female

(Who I'm bringing to the table)

• 4 weeks later...

Erai- God of tricks, black fur with black spots and black eyes. Poison Fangs. 

Rono- God of Care through Pain [Cut to me playing Grass mingle and there's defenders bears and bearyenas, then after Rono's mother dies and Rono becomes an amazing leader protecting baby wanderers] Brown with blue eyes, one bearyena claw, the other runner's leg, big body, and big nose

Lou- God of accepting others and oneself. Albino, one deformed paw with one nimble fingers and big nose, webbed hind legs.

Boom- God of Battle, red fur, white stripes, hammer tail, saber-tooth fangs, big body, bearyena claws, and bearyena hind legs