Stray Fawn Community

Nicheling naming hELP NEEDED

Snowpeltz

43 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

wouldn't like Hollow Night, either. It's something where people could get the same ending, nothings different. I like games where things change, and you don't have a goal and can have fun! Which I can't say most games are "fun" to me. Oh no. I'm rambling

okay im going to stop refraining myself from screaming about hollow knight sorry original person

so.. theres like 5 different endings, all where different things happen and there are SO many little bits of lore and stuff that are just vague enough so that EVERYONE can have their headcanon be true which makes a LANDSLIDE of different art and ideas and stuff, and, I hate to insult niche, but if... hol up

**hollow knight spoilers** **and also tw: suicide**

there was an event on the roleplay things where,, idk a nicheling kills themselves i'd be extremely sad for a while, and then accept it and move on. like that's what most people would do. on the contrary.. it has been tWO ENTIRE HECCING YEARS since I came to terms with the fact quirrel (my favourite character) kills himself and I have sTILL NOT GET OVER IT,, like I just quickly scrolled through the current chapters of a fanfic for hollow knight about quirrel and I saw a warning for the unwritten chapter that its ENTIRELY about him attempting his suicide (good thing about this: in this fanfic, he lives!!!!1!) and I was like,, this close to ACTUAL DEATH. like hes not even depressed or anything he's just realised that he had his memory erased by (presumably) his girlfiend so he would leave the kingdom, because she didn't want him do deal with the fact she's sacrificing herself for the kingdom, even though she knows the king's plan (the king is an ASSHOLE btw) will fail and the only thing he knows about her now is that his hat thing is a copy of her mask, with part of heR LITERAL SOUL IN IT TO PROTECT HIM,,, AND WHEN HE AND THE PROTAGONIST END UP AT HIS OLD HOME HE **HAS** TO LET THE PROTAGONIST BASICALLY MURDER HER ENTIRELY BECAUSE THAT PREVIOUSLY MENTIONED KING DID LOADS OF EXPERIMENTS ON HIS OWN **CHILDREN** TRYING TO TAKE AWAY THEIR EMOTIONS SO HE COULD PUT THE VILLAIN (WHO HE ALSO RUINED THE LIFE OF) INSIDE THIS CHILD, BUT OH WAIT, HE CHOOSES A NOT EMPTY CHILD TO PUT HER IN,, AND THEY BECOME FRIENDS WHILST THE NOT EMPTY KID IS BLISSFULLY UNAWARE OF THEIR SITUATION AND ONLY KNOWS THAT THEY ARENT ALLOWED TO HAVE THOUGHTS,, AND THEN BECAUSE THE KING CANT ACCEPT HE MADE A MISTAKE HE GOES AHEAD AND PUTS THE VILLAIN **INSIDE*** OF THIS POOR KID'S DREAMS AND LEAVES THEM TO ROT ON THEIR OWN CHAINED UP IN A TEMPLE, AND THEN HE'S LIKE "OOHH YEAH THIS IS TOTALLY WHAT I MEANT TO HAPPEN,, UHH YOU THREE (INCLUDING QUIRREL'S GIRFLIEND) YOU MIND BEING PUT INTO AN ETERNAL COMA TO HELP MY KID",, AND THEY AGREE,, AND THEN QUIRRELS JUST LIKE "WELL GUESS MY LIFE WAS RUINED BECAUSE THE KING IS A MANIPULATIVE ASSHAT" AND DROWNS HIMSELF, AND HIS LAST MOMENTS ARE WHEN HES SAT WITH THE PROTAGONIST BY THE LAKE HE ALWAYS WANTED TO SEE AND HE IS TALKING TO LITERALLY ONE OF THE KINGS EXPERIMENTS WHO WOULD HAVE BEEN PERFECTLY FINE IN THE TEMPLE ON THEIR OWN BECAUSE THEY HAVE **NO** EMOTIONS WHATSOEVER AND HES LIKE "WELL I GUESS YOU DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT ME EITHER" BECAUSE THE PROTAGONIST CAN ONLY SIT DOWN NEXT TO HIM AND CANT DO ANYTHING ELSE BECAUSE THEY ALSO CANT SPEAK aaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

(I expect nobody to read this) (but props if you do) (also I swore a lot in this aa im just angery) (this took like 40 minutes to write) (this is the niche forums not the "everyone be sad because quirrels dead" forums) (also in your post you said "im rambling") (….) (………..) (I probably shouldn't post this) (yet here we are) (did I even respond to what I quoted you at in any way) (no I didn't) (hollow knight is just so good it broke the rule of "I only love sandbox games!!" for me)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

Just no.

Pal, you'll never get me to try Hollow Knight. 

It's a rule.

*sad georgie noise*

but that doesn't mean I can't get other people to!! 

who's next... 

basil? 

BASIL

(don't actually feel pressured to play it, this is all mostly a joke)