Stray Fawn Community

WOLFQUEST

Sky

Does anyone here play WolfQuest?? Because sometimes I really want to play it with someone, but I have no siblings and no real life friends who play videogames :( (I can play muliplayer with strangers, but there's always someone who purposely or accidentally drowns the pups or something)

guess what my username there is xD I usually play as a wolf named Liki.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Renio2490 said:

Okay,

let me charge my phone.

I swear I'm really good. I had a wolf that was a skilled hunter. Her name was Tunnel. WHY DID I NAME HER TUNNEL

you play on a phone? interesting. I play on my PC.

I love playing the raising pups thing. My first multiplayer game was on my birthday, the pup I got to name was Lavender. Lavender was the only survivor xD 

since I can't really do anything in WolfQuest before I ahve to get off and eat Dinner, I'm just gonna play niche. Though it probably won't even finish loading before I get kicked off xD 

1 hour ago, Renio2490 said:

How fullscreen?

And I won't be able to play very long either.

I need to leave

BYEEE

when you open WolfQuest, it pops up that thing that wants resolution or something, right? Wellt here's a (currently checked for you) box that says 'Windowed?". Uncheck to to get fullscreen. i played for several weeks before realizing this xD 

• Thanks 1

I have WQ as well, though I haven't much played it recently, and never played the multiplayer before but I'd be curious to try out multiplayer with people I know. Though it would be nicer if we could have voice chat while playing it :)  (also not sure how much time I have to play outside the weekends)

• Like 1

I play it! I forget my username, but I play as a wolf called Kelp. I also love the raising puppies, especially on multiplayer. Im such a good mother, no puppies ever drown/starve/get eaten/get taken! UwU

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Eyyyy I got WolfQuest on mobile and Steam! ^^ my username is CorruptClaw, I currently main a new wolf named Inferna, if you’d like to play multiplayer with me then I’ll gladly host a hunting server based on Slough Creek at night! :3

• 1 year later...
On 4/24/2019 at 2:48 PM, Takoyama said:

I play it! I forget my username, but I play as a wolf called Kelp. I also love the raising puppies, especially on multiplayer. Im such a good mother, no puppies ever drown/starve/get eaten/get taken! UwU

UWU???? IM GOING TO CRY WHY WAS I LIKE THIS

• Haha 1