Stray Fawn Community

The Frozening Island : A Niche Comic (Progress and other things)

Renio2490

So, I need to explain. I know Frozening isn't a word, but in this case it is. Just so were clear, in this case Frozening means "in the process of freezing". This Comic takes place on "The Frozening Island" but also known as "The Snowbite", as in if snow bit you. You would freeze on this island otherwise, but here Tallimai, has been the only lucky Nicheling to survive this far on The Frozening Island. 

So know I will explain Tallimai, pronounced Tal-lee-may. It reminds me of Kutamai. Backstory of Tallimai? Well that's next. So it's not TOO tragic, since I know better than to give her Memeous's sort of stats. Now let's get to her darn backstory! 

Tallimai washed up on the shores of The Frozening Island after her Step-Mother refused to care for her and was forced to stay far away from her at the shores. She was in the water, probably deeper than she should have been, and was taken by a fairly strong wave. Tallimai was little, (like with 2 gems) and was unconious out in the sea floating until the waves from The Frozening Island caught her. By the time Tallimai was washed up on The Frozening Island she'd forgotten the wave that caused her to be here, grew another gem, and was freezing. So when she wakes up on the shores, that's when it starts.20190424164551_1.thumb.jpg.3dd1cbba3d527d0ef8c97c66d2a516e5.jpg

I will add pictures of the process, make polls for the Comic, and other things. If you think this should also be a RP, vote here:

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

1 minute ago, Renio2490 said:

My hand-writing is horrible, disgusting, [insert all the rest of the words meaning Disgusting]

SO

Mine is just as bad, that’s why I type.

2 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

Just look at that cover

that was on my phone.

That's why I practice. Because you never know...

when someone might judge you...

I literally got low grades on spelling tests and had to don print because it was so bad T~T

2 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

Yeah

but I can't pay you

so.

Pay in your sou-

Amino coins! Just turn on adverts (you get like 14 a week!)