Stray Fawn Community

Frozening Island RP ('Cause you asked for it)

Renio2490

You awaken on a freezing shore, with no memories of your past. The only thing you remember is your name is Tallimai, and you're lost. Your once soft and beautiful sleek fur is now covered in mud and almost frozen. The world is full of scents of the Nichelings that lived here and were frozen in ice as a storm that lasted years came over The Frozening Island, or The Snowbite Island. No one was brave enough to come here and last the travel to even the most warm areas in the sea around this island. The shore is not only filled with the other scents, but covered in bones and rotting Nicheling corpses of the failed travelers. This island is deadly, and may contain evil. The hope is finding them before...

Before you freeze yourself.

Adoptable = Italic.

Tallimai. The creature lost on the shores to save this island from the Frozening it is left in. Owned by me. (Will be RPed as the color Strong Cyan.)20190424164551_1.thumb.jpg.5e1386c9fb4650f46be5a904ded03093.jpg

Saberimen. The first creature you will on your journeys. He is by the shore, contained in ice. Even the most remotely rude thing that happens to any Nicheling sets him mad. He used to be the leader before the island began Freezing.20190424164848_1.thumb.jpg.34b5b834c3c7bbe3c03daaab550c3961.jpg

Beenira. Used to be Saberimen's Wife, but she turned rude and evil. She was locked up down in the ground because of Sabimen's "rules". She no longer gets any respect ever. Owned by @Aetherskye20190424195515_1.thumb.jpg.ee681b7a4a118e29bcda5210f634d8eb.jpg

Rioenkku. He's a sweetheart. His mate is Bina, and he has a daughter named Nalia.20190424195725_1.thumb.jpg.0de1b3e9982597e9a31f707336818921.jpg

Bina. Mate's with Rioenkku and has a daughter, Nalia.20190424200130_1.thumb.jpg.fcb1468850042d779ab6f8cc4ce332e3.jpg

Nalia. She's shy, most described as a fragile butterfly.20190424195912_1.thumb.jpg.b7acdbdb93e75b7676777cc904ceb0a2.jpgTeenira (It's easier this way). Nothing is known about this Nicheling. Doesn't she look and sound familiar? Owned by @Brokenshock20190424200259_1.thumb.jpg.91822074c2c57650e6fe9e91571106dd.jpg

Zeis. A assertive Nicheling, specifically to anyone who talks bad about "the Nicheling trapped in the ground".  He loves that Nicheling, and has a little information about Beenira… Owned by @FlowerMask20190424200518_1.thumb.jpg.dadc57d48522421f230afb43d769081c.jpg

Baza. Just a wanderer. 20190424200539_1.thumb.jpg.9626e8fc05dd2d45725be88a4f89092d.jpg

Tinob. Dungeon-20190424200614_1.thumb.jpg.d7c9facdc74e9c7b36004b58f400c302.jpg

Enkkir. Peasant.20190424200620_1.thumb.jpg.a76ae80875024dd6757600bd5749ee3f.jpg

Is this enough adoptables? No adding Nichelings! It'll be more crowded with them...

Beenira, a queen of such dungeon she is trapped in. Enkkir and Tinob are the followers of Beenira and will follow her every command. The other Beenira, the one who isn't trapped, is a spy controlled by (Queen) Beenira. Beenira (Spy) has fallen in love with Zeis because she acts like (Queen) Beenira and Zeis loves her. 

Now child, head for him. He can help you.

20 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

Hmm. Seems that tag didn't work.

How do you like my villain, @Aetherskye?

What about this time...

Oh! I never though'd I'd get this request by YOU!

Oh um... (Yeah It worked, I just had the idea of the cattails rp before I finished the thing... ADHD happened... yahdah yahdah. yes, I will be Beenira. Also... It might be because, well no spoilers but I noticed...)

22 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

(Huh. Which one?

There's two Beeniras because I'm stupid and forgot to change the names.)

(The 'actual' one)

• Thanks 1

The ice melted as a sleeping Saber toothed creature snored on the ground.

"Hello?" She poked at him and looked at him.

Well I guess I should find someone whos not sleeping.

(The Nichelings that are not adopted and are revealed are just in a deep sleep until someone adopts them.)

(Also the Nichelings unground missed the huge storm and so they can talk and do other things because they didn't freeze.)

1 hour ago, Renio2490 said:

Beenira, a queen of such dungeon she is trapped in. Enkkir and Tinob are the followers of Beenira and will follow her every command. The other Beenira, the one who isn't trapped, is a spy controlled by (Queen) Beenira. Beenira (Spy) has fallen in love with Zeis because she acts like (Queen) Beenira and Zeis loves her. 

(Can you clarify what this means I read it several times I just didn't get it.)

(Beenira, the one owned by Aetherskye, is trapped unground by Saberimen and became the queen of the dungeon. 2 Nichelings became her servants. And the Beenira that was said nobody knew anything about is a spy controlled by the Beenira owned by Aetherskye to know what's happening up on the surface without being hurt herself by the Tribe because the Tribe hates her. Hopefully that helps.)

2 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

(Beenira, the one owned by Aetherskye, is trapped unground by Saberimen and became the queen of the dungeon. 2 Nichelings became her servants. And the Beenira that was said nobody knew anything about is a spy controlled by the Beenira owned by Aetherskye to know what's happening up on the surface without being hurt herself by the Tribe because the Tribe hates her. Hopefully that helps.)

(It does but what's Zeis's role in this?) 

(Zeis lives on the land, and because somebody adopted him (you, in this case) he's already free from his ice block. Zeis loves Beenira (the one Aetherskye owns) but since he can't go down there and a spy that's controlled by Beenira (1) he falls in love with Beenira (the spy one.))

Just now, Renio2490 said:

(Zeis lives on the land, and because somebody adopted him (you, in this case) he's already free from his ice block. Zeis loves Beenira (the one Aetherskye owns) but since he can't go down there and a spy that's controlled by Beenira (1) he falls in love with Beenira (the spy one.))

(Ok thanks! this could be interesting....)

• Like 1

Headcannon and out of rp:

This was the island the ancestors of the Kingdom of Aeviternal escaped from, as they did come from a mountainous island before harsh freezing, supposedly sent by one of their gods, swept over and they fled.

You can't prove that. 

For none of these Nichelings know I single thing about that, and these Nichelings have been passing stories for hundreds of years, and none of them about such thing. Every Nicheling tells a story, and such story has never been told.

No one has fled,  they were all trapped in ice and Tallimai is the one who brought the peace and brought the sun to the island.

Just now, Alfamangle said:

There's a comic? I'll make sure to go check it out!

The cover is there, but I'm still working on the Comic!

By tomorrow I should have maybe 2 or 3 more pages done based on the events of this RP.