"LET'S LEAVE."

She spat at Coco. "What's wrong with you!"

She stormed out

1 minute ago, Aetherskye said:

(Besides extra cats, it is.)

"LET'S LEAVE."

She stormed out

She turned around, walking after Quicksilver. She made sure to bump the other two in the shoulder as she walked away.

(Shes all bitter at Jackie)

2 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

(Besides extra cats, it is.)

"LET'S LEAVE."

She stormed out

"I don't know, they all blame me for loosing my friend everytime I try to talk, but then I get...

GO AWAY!"

20 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

"I don't know, they all blame me for loosing my friend everytime I try to talk, but then I get...

GO AWAY!"

(WAIT! I know why he's salty! He's broke!)

19 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

(I don't even own Undertale...)

(Well Coco-sans is salty now... 

COCO-SANS?!

Just get out comic sans and the puns and we have it...)

19 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

Ugh

Lemme get some good ones...

how about this, 

Why did Coco-sans cross the street?)

Sans can teleport to...\\\\\\

WHY!

Just now, Aetherskye said:

WHY!

COcoccccococococococoocococococcoccocococoocococococococococococococococococococococococococoococococococococococoococococococococoocococococococoocococococococococoococococococoocococococoococococococococoococococococococoococococoocovovovovoovovovococococococoocococococococoocococococoococococococococococoococoocococcocococococococcocoococococococoocoocoooooooocococococcoococococococcooc

Ember followed Quicksilver to camp quietly praying that her bright orange pelt wouldn't give her away or the sound of her heart beating loudly in her chest. Your just there to trade with Peanut yes that’s why. She said bitting down harder on her burden of catmint herbs and different treasures she’d brought with her.

20 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

COcoccccococococococoocococococcoccocococoocococococococococococococococococococococococococoococococococococococoococococococococoocococococococoocococococococococoococococococoocococococoococococococococoococococococococoococococoocovovovovoovovovococococococoocococococococoocococococoococococococococococoococoocococcocococococococcocoococococococoocoocoooooooocococococcoococococococcooc

DeltaRUNE

OHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGOD

19 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

Ember followed Quicksilver to camp quietly praying that her bright orange pelt wouldn't give her away or the sound of her heart beating loudly in her chest. Your just there to trade with Peanut yes that’s why. She said bitting down harder on her burden of catmint herbs and different treasures she’d brought with her.

Smelling the scent of catmint she whipped around. "WHOSE THERE?"

1 minute ago, Aetherskye said:

Smelling the scent of catmint she whipped around. "WHOSE THERE?"

Ember whimpered and skipped into the open and put her burden down and raised her paws above her head. “ I-it’s me -E-Ember I think?”

19 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

Ember whimpered and skipped into the open and put her burden down and raised her paws above her head. “ I-it’s me -E-Ember I think?”

"WHY!" she barked

(She is an A N G R Y B O I)