Stray Fawn Community

Cattails RP

Aether

19 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

209179859_Screenshot(1).thumb.png.32de157ba4f552390e58b58b8e52629b.png

Name: Frost

Colony: Orchard

Personality: A strong hunter but a weak fighter, Modest, Responsible.

WHERE'S THE CAT!?

20 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

You can buy it at the task board... Can she join the rp?

I put her on there after I made the joke you WoOoOsHed

• Like 1

Frost walked out of her neatly organized den. It wasn't flashy or covered in collectibles but it served its purpose. Frost walked into camp and waved to the cats she crossed paths with. While out near the camp hunting she caught a decent amount of mice and stored them in her den.

Frost walked out of her neatly organized den. It wasn't flashy or covered in collectibles but it served its purpose. Frost walked into camp and waved to the cats she crossed paths with. While out near the camp hunting she caught a decent amount of mice and stored them in her den.

Quicksilver bumps into Frost "sorry!"

Just now, Aetherskye said:

Quicksilver bumps into Frost "sorry!"

"Oh its ok no worries Quicksilver." she said nodding her head in friendly greetings.

"Oh its ok no worries Quicksilver." she said nodding her head in friendly greetings.

"Why are you invisible?"

Just now, Aetherskye said:

"Why are you invisible?"

"I-I don't know my mother said it was because I'm-- Never mind its not important." She said hastily.

1 hour ago, FlowerMask said:

"I-I don't know my mother said it was because I'm-- Never mind its not important." She said hastily.

“I’m sure it is, you can say it”

1 hour ago, Aetherskye said:

“I’m sure it is, you can say it”

“My mother said it was because I was born when my father died or something and in the colony I come from the cats were... very spiritual and took that as a bad omen...” Frost replies slowly. “I don’t know how it correlates to me being invisible but sometimes it will go away and I’m just normal Frost with a grey pelt...” 

15 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

“My mother said it was because I was born when my father died or something and in the colony I come from the cats were... very spiritual and took that as a bad omen...” Frost replies slowly. “I don’t know how it correlates to me being invisible but sometimes it will go away and I’m just normal Frost with a grey pelt...” 

“Strange.” 

She walks back into her den and comes out with a bluejay in her mouth. “Wanna share?”

2 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

“Strange.” 

She walks back into her den and comes out with a bluejay in her mouth. “Wanna share?”

"Oh my I-I don't deserve this!" she said humbly.