Stray Fawn Community

Cattails RP

Aether

"Hmmm I need to refill my prey stocks... I'll have to go hunting if no one sells me anything." Ember says staring at the remains of her prey pile.

20 minutes ago, Katumai said:

Stardew walked into town, passing by Ember and dropping the dove at her paws before going back out to hunt.

Ember nods her head in thanks and pushes 16 mews to Stardew

Just now, Katumai said:

Stardew came back to town, dropping down a bunch of stuff in front of Ember. "I'm broke, so I got a bunch of random stuff to sell."

"Oh wonderful! Er not the broke part but the selling!" she examined the objects with glee. (what do you think a good price is just for rp purposes.)

1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

"Oh wonderful! Er not the broke part but the selling!" she examined the objects with glee. (what do you think a good price is just for rp purposes.)

Idk, maybe around 50 mews? I didn't decide what she brought oof)

2 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

"Huh. Well I guess I'm leaving to Molby. Let's hope Molby has something good to talk about... I don't."

She walks away towards the Mystic Colony and to her den to ring the bell and talk with a friend.

Slip walked beside her when she walked into camp. "Hello Rayne!"

20 minutes ago, Katumai said:

You don't have to be accurate just be like 10 or smth like that)

Just now, Katumai said:

(its fine normally I just look at the prices at embers shop but fifty sounds good.) "hmm." Ember scratches some marks in the grass. "the total I owe you is about fifty mews." she said and counted out the mew and handed them to her.

Just now, FlowerMask said:

(its fine normally I just look at the prices at embers shop but fifty sounds good.) "hmm." Ember scratches some marks in the grass. "the total I owe you is about fifty mews." she said and counted out the mew and handed them to her.

"Great, thanks." She took the mews, and walked off to her den.

Galen sat near his den in the Orchard Colony camp. A small breeze ruffled his naturally blue fur. He sat with his healing herbs at his side waiting for his leader to return.