Stray Fawn Community

Hi There!

Hello! I'm TundraKitsune/Tundracat, but you can just call me Tundra. I've been playing Niche for a while now. I also play Cattails, WolfQuest, Minecraft , and the very occasional Warrior Cats: Untold Tales. I enjoy reading, and am currently reading the Wings of Fire series. I also do some drawing.

So, uh... Hi. Note: don't expect me to be super active and post a lot!

• Like 5

Welcome to the forums! We share the same interests xD (I play all of those games, and have read all of WoF except the winglets!) You should look over in the Off-Topic section, there's a new Cattails roleplay there :D

• Like 2

20 hours ago, MelonNicheling said:

Hello! I also play all those games. ^w^

I've been playing Minecraft for over 6 years now and I'm still crappy at building. :(

Do you know who Grian is? His building tutorials are amazing. They helped me build so much better in Minecraft :D

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Jojo said:

Do you know who Grian is? His building tutorials are amazing. They helped me build so much better in Minecraft :D

I do. I'll probably go watch some of those.

• Like 3

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Polly said:

yeah!

hes a minecraft youtuber, 3rd life was a series he did

polly you dont realize how confused my smol brain got i cannot handle these similar pfps, i thought that i had wrote this post but i couldnt remember writing it so i just sat there for a second being just a little bit scared

4 hours ago, pepper_ said:

polly you dont realize how confused my smol brain got i cannot handle these similar pfps, i thought that i had wrote this post but i couldnt remember writing it so i just sat there for a second being just a little bit scared

aha

• 2 months later...
On 4/25/2019 at 8:51 PM, TundraKitsune said:

Hello! I'm TundraKitsune/Tundracat, but you can just call me Tundra. I've been playing Niche for a while now. I also play Cattails, WolfQuest, Minecraft , and the very occasional Warrior Cats: Untold Tales. I enjoy reading, and am currently reading the Wings of Fire series. I also do some drawing.

So, uh... Hi. Note: don't expect me to be super active and post a lot!

hi baby tundra 

31 minutes ago, burghley deltarune said:

hi baby tundra 

Baby Tundra was so innocent, look at her thinking she wouldn’t be an active member here! 

also I was kinda cringe back then sorry for that