Stray Fawn Community

Aether's Homethread || I DID AN ART!!!

Aether

So we went skating today. not a good idea when you're so fricken top-heavy and can barely walk normally. and I decided to get my friend's attention and scare her by going really fast and screaming her name. There were like 2 other people there and she was talking to some other people.

I go fast and it doesn't take being a physicist to know that I would crash into her. So I try to drift. I fall.

It goes like this:

Me: [FRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEND's name]

*everyone looks at me*

me *Falls over with comedic timing*

*Lying on floor*

Are you okay?

*Raises thumbs up*

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, G00gle Translate said:

So we went skating today. not a good idea when you're so fricken top-heavy and can barely walk normally. and I decided to get my friend's attention and scare her by going really fast and screaming her name. There were like 2 other people there and she was talking to some other people.

I go fast and it doesn't take being a physicist to know that I would crash into her. So I try to drift. I fall.

It goes like this:

Me: [FRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEND's name]

*everyone looks at me*

me *Falls over with comedic timing*

*Lying on floor*

Are you okay?

*Raises thumbs up*

I was also using a triangle trainer thingy.

• Eek! 1

Me: Whose on the one dollar bill

My mom: That doesn’t exist? 
Me: *Falls off couch laughing*

Me: Whose on the 10 dollar bill?

my mom: ... ...

Me: Who is on the 100?

my mom: uh... ...

(The only ones my mom got right were 2$ and who is currently on the 20$)

Me: What is on the nickel?

my mom: ...

Me: The Monticello.

• Paw up 1

On 3/12/2020 at 6:32 PM, G00gle Translate said:

I kinda want to flesh out some of these stories. Like make them into bigger detail? @Skysplash8@Google translation Do you give me permission? they're technically publicly owned so I don't have to ask but...also I am asking Cinnamon roll just elsewhere.

@Google translation Sorry about my horrid spelling. http://cerey.github.io/fighters-block/# stresses me out an d I can't type right when stressed... but it makes me write non the less.

"come on Fluffkit! It will be fun, We'll see the outside world!"
"I'm not sure, Lilykit. It's dark out. It's also cold!"
Lilykit playfully tackles her sister. Then runs out of the den "Catch me if you can!" she whisper-yells. Fluffkit reluctantly follows her out into the dimlit flatland of the windclan camp. They trekk their way out of the camp. The cold air nipping at their ear tips.
The grass glints with the light of the half-moon. The silvery white glow illuminates a figure in the distance. It stalks the kittens with malice in it's silver eyes. The silhouette is non-existant to the two young kittens wandering the plains. It's claws unsheath. It's muscles bunch up. And suddenly the quiet of night is split like lightning cracking a tree in half.
Fluffkit is blinded by red. Lilykit is splattered by the warm red liquid that has splashed out of her sister. Fluffkit lets out a pitiful wail and collapses under the powerful rouges weight. His paw holds her head against the ground. Half her face is covered in red. The rouges teeth glisten with malignant malice. And as soon as he came, he vanishes. Only the smell of the blood remains.  
Fluffkit remains on the ground, in shock, but still alive. Lilykit, just as shocked, stands there for a little while, her little body firing breaths back and forth. Only after a few seconds have past does the reality of the situtation sink into the poor kit. Realizing this, she dashes of to camp. 
She screams as she enters the camp. Her poor lungs churning air as fast as they can.
"Help... Fluffkit... Blood."
She instantly got everyone in the camp's attention and franticly lead a patrol of Whistlewhisker, Ryeeye, her father, and the medicince cat along with a ton of herbs. This ragtag patrol came across the unconcious but alive fluffkit bleeding out on the green grass of the plains. Her eye was tornout and the mangled body of fluffkit was scratched a torn up. 
"Who would do this?! To a poor and helpless kit!" Fluffkit's bleeding was stopped and she was rushed back to camp where Lilykit got an earful of screeching from her worried to death mother. She went over all the important rules of being a kit to Lilykit and told her: 'THAT'S WHY KITS AREN'T ALLOWED OUT OF THE NURSERY!!! EVEN MORE OUT OF THE CAMP!!!" 

Lilykit felt bad, even as she attended the renaming ceremony of her sister. Her sister's name was now halfkit by the naming of her leader, her mother, and starclan. Her sister's name now lay in the horrible mistake that Lilykit made that resulted in a near death experience for her sister. And now she will get reminded of this everytime someone brings up her sister... Her sister... Formerly Fluffkit... Now Halfkit in representation of her mangled eye lost that night to the horrid rouge that wanted blood and redeemed his wish on an innocent kit who was simply rulebreaking.

• Love 2

8 minutes ago, G00gle Translate said:

@Google translation Sorry about my horrid spelling. http://cerey.github.io/fighters-block/# stresses me out an d I can't type right when stressed... but it makes me write non the less.

"come on Fluffkit! It will be fun, We'll see the outside world!"
"I'm not sure, Lilykit. It's dark out. It's also cold!"
Lilykit playfully tackles her sister. Then runs out of the den "Catch me if you can!" she whisper-yells. Fluffkit reluctantly follows her out into the dimlit flatland of the windclan camp. They trekk their way out of the camp. The cold air nipping at their ear tips.
The grass glints with the light of the half-moon. The silvery white glow illuminates a figure in the distance. It stalks the kittens with malice in it's silver eyes. The silhouette is non-existant to the two young kittens wandering the plains. It's claws unsheath. It's muscles bunch up. And suddenly the quiet of night is split like lightning cracking a tree in half.
Fluffkit is blinded by red. Lilykit is splattered by the warm red liquid that has splashed out of her sister. Fluffkit lets out a pitiful wail and collapses under the powerful rouges weight. His paw holds her head against the ground. Half her face is covered in red. The rouges teeth glisten with malignant malice. And as soon as he came, he vanishes. Only the smell of the blood remains.  
Fluffkit remains on the ground, in shock, but still alive. Lilykit, just as shocked, stands there for a little while, her little body firing breaths back and forth. Only after a few seconds have past does the reality of the situtation sink into the poor kit. Realizing this, she dashes of to camp. 
She screams as she enters the camp. Her poor lungs churning air as fast as they can.
"Help... Fluffkit... Blood."
She instantly got everyone in the camp's attention and franticly lead a patrol of Whistlewhisker, Ryeeye, her father, and the medicince cat along with a ton of herbs. This ragtag patrol came across the unconcious but alive fluffkit bleeding out on the green grass of the plains. Her eye was tornout and the mangled body of fluffkit was scratched a torn up. 
"Who would do this?! To a poor and helpless kit!" Fluffkit's bleeding was stopped and she was rushed back to camp where Lilykit got an earful of screeching from her worried to death mother. She went over all the important rules of being a kit to Lilykit and told her: 'THAT'S WHY KITS AREN'T ALLOWED OUT OF THE NURSERY!!! EVEN MORE OUT OF THE CAMP!!!" 

Lilykit felt bad, even as she attended the renaming ceremony of her sister. Her sister's name was now halfkit by the naming of her leader, her mother, and starclan. Her sister's name now lay in the horrible mistake that Lilykit made that resulted in a near death experience for her sister. And now she will get reminded of this everytime someone brings up her sister... Her sister... Formerly Fluffkit... Now Halfkit in representation of her mangled eye lost that night to the horrid rouge that wanted blood and redeemed his wish on an innocent kit who was simply rulebreaking.

This is awesome! Especially bc you turned that snippet I wrote into an actual mini story

1 minute ago, Google translation said:

This is awesome! Especially bc you turned that snippet I wrote into an actual mini story

I guess the field guide came in handy with Swiftpaw's death and everything... heh... poor Swiftpaw...

• Like 1

"Butterflykit, I don't really like it here... in Windclan I mean." Confessed Doekit
"What do you mean?"
"I want to leave"
"And go where"
"Shadowclan"
"Really?"
"Yes. I do want too go. I have always wanted to go there... It.. I just... have felt like I have never belonged here."
"Ok, I'll go with you."
"Thanks, Butterflykit... You're the only one who has cared about me here."
And so the kit crew of Butterflykit and Doekit set off from the Thunderclan forests too the pine lands of shadowclan territory.
The grass waved innocently. The chirps of birds filled the air as the sun rose to bring dawn upon the world of which two small companions traveled for a very long time.
They had not even gotten to the shadowclan border when disaster struck. Black and white exploded out of the bush next to Butterflykit and Doekit, doing what only she knew how to do, ran forward and did not stop.

Meanwhile, the badger had bitten down hard on butterflykit and she was heavily injured. The blood slicked up her pelt as she took her final breath and died in that moment. The badger did not want to chase after the fast one because badgers aren't really fast and it had lost it's stealth bonus from hiding in the bush, so it went back into hiding, doubting it would find such a great opportunity again. 

Over at Doekit, her running succeeded in finding a Shadowclan patrol. She told them what happened. 
"Should we trusspass for a kit?"
"The warrior code says we can not abandon a kit in danger, no matter what clan it is from." Another responded.
"Then I guess we should go." The patrol went into Thunderclan territory only to find evidence that the kit was killed. But it was to long gone to find her, even if she was still, by the furthest star above, alive. 
"I'm sorry" One of the Shadowclan warriors said to her. "You should get back to your clan and not leave camp again."
"But I don't want too." The kit said. "I want to go to Shadowclan, Thunderclan has never cared for me."
The shadowclan cats decided to take the kit to their leader and see what he said. Because, one they did not want to be caught in Thunderclan territory, even if they had been doing a noble deed. Two, they were unsure how to handle this. So, kit in hand they walked back with relative ease. 

When they arrived at camp, there were audible gasps coming from warriors that smelled like they had just gone into thunderclan territory (which they did.) and had a kit from thunderclan.
"Why do you smell like you went to thunder clan and stole a kit from them?!" Questioned the reasonably confused leader. 
"Uh.. you see, this here kit told us her and her kit friend were being attacked by a big monster so we rushed to investigate. When we went there, the other was too far gone. She told us she wanted to join shadowclan."
The leader gave a small smile. "We'll let her."

For Cinnamon roll's contribution.

• Love 1

On 3/12/2020 at 5:59 PM, Google übersetzen (Fuchsy) said:

Should I be concerned?

I live in New York, have a brain condition that is already causing about half of my life to be taken away, I'm sick with a still unknown disease, my blood pressure keeps lowering, I get the flu almost every winter, and I'm already on a bunch of medicines.

I wasn't worried because before this thread I ignored everything involving the virus, but....

... hmmm.... sounds a lot like...

Good Times With Scar also

this happened on Wikitubia?

image.png.a139d1adb2d1f40b4aa08a848a8983be.png

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

1 minute ago, Skysplash8 said:

but he's mine too... KRAMPY'S A CHEATER

: 00000000000000000

KRAMPY I SHOULD'VE NEVER DUMPED ALISA FOR YOU.

• Eek! 1

So, Subnautica just uninstalled itself.

Now I have to unistall discord for the third time because 1. It's way to large, 2. It takes up to much ram 3. It's annoying af.

• Sad 1

image.png.42605ce40d17269e80a0d12cf7726ea5.png

So after clearing clutter that has been on my computer for like 2 years because I thought I deleted it years ago. Now I have 2-ish GB of data yay!

• Eek! 1
  • Love 1