Stray Fawn Community

Aether's Homethread || I DID AN ART!!!

Aether

3 hours ago, Sky said:

when the livestream ends, can you say what time it was at?

Ye. He also complimented my flag I submitted :3

The first bit was when we were talking about the letter collection game if you want to go to that point.

• Eek! 1

There is a strawpoll coming up to vote for which flag will be used in the game. (I'll make a topic of this when it comes out.

• Eek! 1

33 minutes ago, SilverHowl said:

If I must ask you should look at rocket pictures to hopefully get the hang of its shape, and don't forget you can copy and paste one side to put on the other. :) 

I went back and fixed it before the poll. But it’s pretty good for just a mouse (at least for me, I haven’t done a legitimate drawing with a mouse in forever.)

• Like 1

Just now, SilverHowl said:

I'd love to see it then ^^

I’ll have to grab it from Twitter real quick. I don’t have my computer any more.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, SilverHowl said:

I'd love to see it then ^^

image.png.bf59c15f936460d787fa6dddf32601de.png
It’s still a little uneven and the lines are a bit wobbly. (I would’ve definitely gotten out my tablet and fixed those lines if I’d’ve won.) but it’s way more even than the first.

• Eek! 3

Oh yeah, when we were voting on the games, #TeamFuel was the team name for the game we chose so that’s why #TeamFuel is on there.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SilverHowl said:

Yep, looks better, well done :) 

Thanks ^^, honestly the whole experience made me realize: I shouldn’t be focusing on the people who don’t like me, I should let go, let me be released from their minds and find those people who will truly appreciate me for my skill. And I think that’s why I’ve stayed around here for so long.

also, let’s ignore the fact that I am experiencing an irl Tell tale heart moment and it’s forming scary.

• Like 1

I just had the stupidest death in minecraft in the nether (No worries; Keepinventory.)

But... I died... and in the subtitles (Yes I play with subtitles lol.) It said 'Piglin celebrates'... wtf?

• Haha 1

Just now, SilverHowl said:

Death is a tough thing to experience in video games sometimes..

It was so stupid you had to laugh. I hit ctrl (Sprint) instead of shift (Crouch and don't fall off the bridge.) And I was like 'Why am I going so fast, I'm crouching?" And I didn't realize until to late.

• Haha 1

pffft who needs two block high roofs to kill endermen? All you need is to look around like a maniac. And look like one too because your wearing gold armor.

• Like 1