Stray Fawn Community

Aether's Homethread || I DID AN ART!!!

Aether

On 2/7/2020 at 10:52 PM, Evil Aether said:

I am so sick and so cold rn. Probably gonna die.

get back to you in the morning.

(If I do die, I want Story of Tonight played at my funeral. Kay?)

I’m alive but I have strep and I suuuucks

• Sad 2

7 hours ago, Sting-tail drake/alex602h said:

Hope you feel better soon! :D

It's better today. Have a lot more energy and I can finally feel comfortable. (It was horrible 2 days ago. It was 76 degrees inside, I had the fire on and I felt like I was still outside, which it snowed that day.)

• Eek! 1

I probably have the sleep disorder Restless leg Syndrome. It came up while I was looking up sleep disorders. And my god has nothing ever described something better. 

I pace around my room for no apparent reason and have walked laps around my house because of my darn legs. (And mostly and night and when I am tired.)

there are multiple different causes for this so it’s very plausable though (one being iron defencincy I believe.) it’s mostly apparent in older people.)

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

So basically, Philip Schuyler is a powerful general. Some Tories and Indians raided his home and he and his daughters were upstairs hiding but his infant daughter, Catherine.

Peggy went downstairs to get the child. (Now I'm going to quote the book so...)

"The leader of the raiding party barred her way with a musket

'Wench, wench! Where is your master?" he demanded.

'Gone to alarm the town,' the coolheaded Peggy said.

The intruder, fearing that Schuyler would return with troops, fled in alarm. Legend maintains that one Indian hurled a tomahawk at Peggy's head as she trotted up the stairs in her arms; to this day the mahogany banister bears what are thought to be scars from the blade."

(I think Peggy got out unscathed. Didn't say anything about it so.)

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

So my computer mouse spontaneously died (Not a wireless.) and my trackpad is semi-dead

UGH, I wish my family would actually like to help me keep the mices as good as possible but no.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Evil Aether said:

So my computer mouse spontaneously died (Not a wireless.) and my trackpad is semi-dead

UGH, I wish my family would actually like to help me keep the mices as good as possible but no.

Don't feel sad though. My mom is getting another one.

Also: MY B-DAY IS TOMORROW!! AND I GET A NEW FRICKEN ART TABLET!!

• Eek! 2
  • Paw up 1

Also because of my dead mouse I am playing slime rancher (Which I play with an Xbox controller.)

And I have gotten a Strange Diamond! So I made a teleporter and started working on a teleport hub.

This reminds me of the time I got 2 royal jellies out of 1 novice apiary in my ranch. (Not sure if being in the Moss Blanket effects chances or whatever.)

Oh and my favorite place ever in slime rancher is the Cinder isles/grove. (At least thats what I call it.) and my favorite feature is how the vacuum gets more scratched the more you play.

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

55 minutes ago, Evil Aether said:

Don't feel sad though. My mom is getting another one.

Also: MY B-DAY IS TOMORROW!! AND I GET A NEW FRICKEN ART TABLET!!

your birthday is Valentine's Day?!?! That's awesome!

Just now, Skysplash8 said:

It doesn't show for me. You probably have it set so others can't see your birthday

nope, says it right below my title and rank

Theres like a Dutch version of the original american flag.

The story is long but basically this dude was crazy and captured British ships. In one instance, he lost the flag on the ship which can have you arrested as a pirate so the dutch helped him out. Using Ben Franklin's (Who was in France at the time, guess he had communications there.) description of the american flag the Dutch created one and put it in as an official american flag.

So yeah.

H-how.png.96a854484e28e464b0b6152508d26ec5.png

This... is... so... good. How did I do it....

(I did use a sketch from someone's World Was Wide Enough animatic for the pose.)

I also used no outside sources for textures. It's mainly Oil Pastel, Pen, Watercolor, Blur, and Airbrush.

I also might cry rn. I just watched all three parts of How Hamilton Makes You Cry. ;-;

• Love 6

20 hours ago, Evil Aether said:

H-how.png.96a854484e28e464b0b6152508d26ec5.png

This... is... so... good. How did I do it....

(I did use a sketch from someone's World Was Wide Enough animatic for the pose.)

I also used no outside sources for textures. It's mainly Oil Pastel, Pen, Watercolor, Blur, and Airbrush.

I also might cry rn. I just watched all three parts of How Hamilton Makes You Cry. ;-;

My Mom, Who has seen Hamilton: Oh, is that Hamilton?

My friend who has seen Hamilton: Oh is that Hamilton?

*hello darkness my old friend...*

• Haha 2