Stray Fawn Community

Aether's Homethread || I DID AN ART!!!

Aether

Just now, G00gle Translate said:

Currently playing a game called Dauntless on the switch.

Rockfall Skarns are hard.

Even though I have more than recommended armor and weapon power and I can predict the Skarn's attacks so imma just straight up blame my teammates

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

54 minutes ago, G00gle Translate said:

Even though I have more than recommended armor and weapon power and I can predict the Skarn's attacks so imma just straight up blame my teammates

So, I got some teammates who knew what they were doing and yay I defeated it.

• Eek! 2

I finally managed to get what I was after (Dull Arcstones) after killing like 4 Riftstalkers. I think my right hand has now died.

• Eek! 1

I just fully evolved a Rolycoly b/c I didn't want to give someone a lvl. 1 pokemon on surprise trade and guess what I got for that work...

A lvl. 1 Rolycoly

• Sad 2

WARNING: QUITE A LOT OF BLOOD

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED AND I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY.

image.thumb.png.82c1e46e6d90d8fe760a80d4a988bcb5.png

I made this artwork based on:

(If this is still too bloody for the warning, mods, feel free to tell me oof.)

• Love 3

Me: *casually touches barely cooled down hot glue*

Me: *Gets gorilla glue on fingers. Barely freaks out.*

Me: *Gets extremely frustrated with normal glue and the fact it won't stick.*

Me: My should I even bother with normal glue if I am immune to the effects of all other glue's bad effects and normal glue only makes be frustrated?

• Eek! 3

3 minutes ago, The Lost One said:

I freak out when i touch hot glue from a glue pistol thingy, but it doesn't actually hurt xD

I will mess up on my placement of it and just be like "Okay, just a little touch right there should fix it." meanwhile everyone is like "noooo" but what confuses me is why people freak out about gorilla glue on their hands. Maybe it's because my finger tips probably have half the nerves they have because of hot glue/gorilla glue and maybe because I had gigantic spots where it looked disgusting for years (I just realized they finally healed! Woo!)

• Like 1

I have a Filipino christmas decoration still up in my house despite it not being christmas or me being Filipino. I made for a group project about christmases around the world. We chose the Philippines because 2/5 of us in the group are part Filipino and knew quite a bit of the tradition. and I got decorations and stuff like that. Some people in my group wrote like a paragraph or something about the topic they got (Traditions, beliefs) and me and the other 3 people actually had to bring stuff in. One of them brought in stuff to play a traditional Filipino game. The other made some Christmas Filipino food. I DIY'd a parol. It even worked for a little bit! (It doesn't light up anymore but it used too.) and I was the only person in the class to totally DIY the decoration. Everyone else just bought theirs. The teacher recognized my talent. Yay!

This was a few years ago.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Sky said:

when the livestream ends, can you say what time it was at?

Ye. He also complimented my flag I submitted :3

The first bit was when we were talking about the letter collection game if you want to go to that point.

• Eek! 1

There is a strawpoll coming up to vote for which flag will be used in the game. (I'll make a topic of this when it comes out.

• Eek! 1

33 minutes ago, SilverHowl said:

If I must ask you should look at rocket pictures to hopefully get the hang of its shape, and don't forget you can copy and paste one side to put on the other. :) 

I went back and fixed it before the poll. But it’s pretty good for just a mouse (at least for me, I haven’t done a legitimate drawing with a mouse in forever.)

• Like 1

Just now, SilverHowl said:

I'd love to see it then ^^

I’ll have to grab it from Twitter real quick. I don’t have my computer any more.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, SilverHowl said:

I'd love to see it then ^^

image.png.bf59c15f936460d787fa6dddf32601de.png
It’s still a little uneven and the lines are a bit wobbly. (I would’ve definitely gotten out my tablet and fixed those lines if I’d’ve won.) but it’s way more even than the first.

• Eek! 3

Oh yeah, when we were voting on the games, #TeamFuel was the team name for the game we chose so that’s why #TeamFuel is on there.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SilverHowl said:

Yep, looks better, well done :) 

Thanks ^^, honestly the whole experience made me realize: I shouldn’t be focusing on the people who don’t like me, I should let go, let me be released from their minds and find those people who will truly appreciate me for my skill. And I think that’s why I’ve stayed around here for so long.

also, let’s ignore the fact that I am experiencing an irl Tell tale heart moment and it’s forming scary.

• Like 1

I just had the stupidest death in minecraft in the nether (No worries; Keepinventory.)

But... I died... and in the subtitles (Yes I play with subtitles lol.) It said 'Piglin celebrates'... wtf?

• Haha 1

Just now, SilverHowl said:

Death is a tough thing to experience in video games sometimes..

It was so stupid you had to laugh. I hit ctrl (Sprint) instead of shift (Crouch and don't fall off the bridge.) And I was like 'Why am I going so fast, I'm crouching?" And I didn't realize until to late.

• Haha 1