Aether

• 3 weeks later...

Me:

-Makes a half white Half black sona

-Listens to a lot of lemon demon

-Gets back into Dream SMP

-There’s a dude named Ranboo and he’s basically your current identity 

I am genuinely confusion.

Ok so, I just got in a shellshock tournament with a streamer, and it's a surreal feeling to have like some 1000 people yelling that you have too much plot armor B)

Just now, UWOaether said:

Ok so, I just got in a shellshock tournament with a streamer, and it's a surreal feeling to have like some 1000 people yelling that you have too much plot armor B)

I JUST GOT GIFTED A TIER ONE SUB TO THEM AAAAAAAA

• Eek! 1

• Aether changed the title to Aether's Homethread || I watch a lot of twitch now.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Aether changed the title to Aether's Homethread || MCYT shemjis poggers
  • Aether changed the title to Aether's Homethread || Dies when MELLOHI

I’m putting this in my thread to avoid reviving the thread where this drama happened.

but why is it everytime I leave for like 2 days drama happens?? 
it’s important to remember that both Silver and Georgie are neurodivergent. Silver is autistic and I’m not exactly sure if Georgie is though. 
Silver tried to peacefully resolve the conflict by blocking Georgie. Then for some reason everyone jumped on the bandwagon???

if two people are arguing over something that doesn’t effect you then don’t join in. 

there are a few things I don’t understand about the conflict like why Georgie originally replied to what Silver said? 

silver can’t take insults very well, or anything that could possibly be an attack on her, so it’s important to be nice to her. 
that should be a given for anyone, be nice. 

NOTE: I DO NOT WANT ANY REPLIES TO THIS ON MY THREAD OR ANYWHERE PUBLIC. PLEASE DM ME OR CONTACT ME ON DISCORD IF U HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY.

• Like 1

• Aether changed the title to Aether's Homethread || my a, s and d keys are broken...

My a s and d keys are broken... I guess I can only move forwards from here.

D060D096-1518-4517-84BB-9DF9E2E00973.thumb.jpeg.f0233274628b9608fcab9ac910739705.jpeg

also my friend subtly called me a no-life

15 hours ago, Impy10 said:

I know this is old but can I join it?

It’s a discord server about a game called ‘underworld office’ it’s really good you should play it but I can’t give you the invite at this moment- I will when I can

• Aether changed the title to Aether's Homethread || I DID AN ART!!!