Stray Fawn Community

Aether's Homethread || I DID AN ART!!!

Aether

Iskall should know not to chase Grian while trying to kill him into small enclosed spaces. It's 0/2 rn and Grian is winning out of pure cunning. Iskall, up your game!

2 hours ago, G00gle Translate said:

I’ve seen that one already. >:3

also67EDD030-1153-40E1-9E24-7A457E9C6BAC.thumb.jpeg.4b46f75212baccc904c6808038d689d2.jpeg

(WWI)

some ancestor of mine with my last name was an aid to George Washington :) (that side of my family originated from Britain)

• Eek! 1

8 minutes ago, Sky said:

some ancestor of mine with my last name was an aid to George Washington :) (that side of my family originated from Britain)

There was a Scottish/Irish general dude in the revolution can't remember the name. Might be related (Probably not tho)

• Eek! 1

1 hour ago, Sky said:

(now pinterest thinks I like Hamilton (I've never actually seen it though))

REVENGE

#wattpad #fanfiction John is a gamer/ animation maker This combination was odd but that's what made him so unique! Channel name: JackLaurensIsANerd Subscriber count: 3,000,000 Alexander is a gamer/blogger He was most known for doing collaborations with his friends. Channel name: HamiltonRemix Subscriber count: 5,000,00...

Haha, I have seen ALL Pinterest Hamilton memes lol

btw

this... this is... I don’t even know I love it.

• Eek! 1

Just now, The Lost One said:

God it's stressful xD

ikr. Jacksmith is less stressful but once you buy the alerts it's less check the fryer check the fryer

Just now, The Lost One said:

I could barely do day 2-

It takes failure. I can't tell you how many times I've skipped the jelly filling or burnt the dougnuts or mixed up the order

• Sad 1

Just now, G00gle Translate said:

Currently playing a game called Dauntless on the switch.

Rockfall Skarns are hard.

Even though I have more than recommended armor and weapon power and I can predict the Skarn's attacks so imma just straight up blame my teammates

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

54 minutes ago, G00gle Translate said:

Even though I have more than recommended armor and weapon power and I can predict the Skarn's attacks so imma just straight up blame my teammates

So, I got some teammates who knew what they were doing and yay I defeated it.

• Eek! 2

I finally managed to get what I was after (Dull Arcstones) after killing like 4 Riftstalkers. I think my right hand has now died.

• Eek! 1

I just fully evolved a Rolycoly b/c I didn't want to give someone a lvl. 1 pokemon on surprise trade and guess what I got for that work...

A lvl. 1 Rolycoly

• Sad 2

WARNING: QUITE A LOT OF BLOOD

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED AND I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY.

image.thumb.png.82c1e46e6d90d8fe760a80d4a988bcb5.png

I made this artwork based on:

(If this is still too bloody for the warning, mods, feel free to tell me oof.)

• Love 3

Me: *casually touches barely cooled down hot glue*

Me: *Gets gorilla glue on fingers. Barely freaks out.*

Me: *Gets extremely frustrated with normal glue and the fact it won't stick.*

Me: My should I even bother with normal glue if I am immune to the effects of all other glue's bad effects and normal glue only makes be frustrated?

• Eek! 3

3 minutes ago, The Lost One said:

I freak out when i touch hot glue from a glue pistol thingy, but it doesn't actually hurt xD

I will mess up on my placement of it and just be like "Okay, just a little touch right there should fix it." meanwhile everyone is like "noooo" but what confuses me is why people freak out about gorilla glue on their hands. Maybe it's because my finger tips probably have half the nerves they have because of hot glue/gorilla glue and maybe because I had gigantic spots where it looked disgusting for years (I just realized they finally healed! Woo!)

• Like 1

I have a Filipino christmas decoration still up in my house despite it not being christmas or me being Filipino. I made for a group project about christmases around the world. We chose the Philippines because 2/5 of us in the group are part Filipino and knew quite a bit of the tradition. and I got decorations and stuff like that. Some people in my group wrote like a paragraph or something about the topic they got (Traditions, beliefs) and me and the other 3 people actually had to bring stuff in. One of them brought in stuff to play a traditional Filipino game. The other made some Christmas Filipino food. I DIY'd a parol. It even worked for a little bit! (It doesn't light up anymore but it used too.) and I was the only person in the class to totally DIY the decoration. Everyone else just bought theirs. The teacher recognized my talent. Yay!

This was a few years ago.

• Like 2