Stray Fawn Community

Aether's Homethread || I DID AN ART!!!

Aether

HIW THE HECK DID I NEARLY BEAT IT IN A PIT AFTER TRYING TO BOMB MYSELF TO THE UNDERGROUND????? UHM IT GOT 2ND PHASES AND KILLED ME WITH A CHARGE BUT LIKE 3/4THS DONE????

image.png.e756e3ec43c9196e9c8ffecff9a6f184.png

I RAN OUT OF MINISHARK BULLETS BUT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MINISHARK IS SO GOOD! SO ARE FLAILS AND THE CRIMSON ROD.

• Like 1

Just now, Aetherskye said:

Ay, I beat it. Twice. Finally, mobility.

Also it’s an expert world cause I clearly have a death wish.

Me: *finishes watching a hollow knight playthrough* ok. That was good. But now back to my Terraria/Minecraft content.

Hollow Knight:FDFA0B1A-A56F-464F-9E23-49C84009E0CD.thumb.png.23620f191ffc125b726fae4e1029c1ea.png(I saw this on a modded let’s play and tried to find the split second it was mentioned but couldn’t.)2E405ED6-A58D-4067-A912-FEF8EB163065.thumb.png.bc5a57cf265dc441a077850e3673cac1.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • Aether changed the title to Aether's Basalt Deltas | Getting dropkicked by Magma cubes

Basalt Deltas are my favorite biome in minecraft thus we need a name change and uh... Yeah, we get dropkicked by magma cubes here. 

Also Strider's are my favorite mob in the nether now so I've joined the 'become Strider' club.

• Aether changed the title to Aether's Deltas | Getting dropkicked by Magma cubes

After years of trying- I finally got my friend into Hermitcraft. 

She’s currently bingeing all of Mumbo’s season seven and even tuned into a Joe Hill’s stream!

1 minute ago, Zixvir said:

at 6:30 I might have time to play minecraft, I will be playing straycraft

Straycraft got too laggy for me. The Hermitcraft Season 6 world download is laggy... it's 2gb. 

Straycraft is 20gb... so I can't play it unless I want 3fps.

Just went bed mining for Ancient debris- 2 away from full netherite :^ am making a Creeper farm so I can get tnt and make it easier.

3 hours of work on the creeper farm- most of it was getting dark oak wood for... 10 stacks of trapdoors. so now I'm afking at it yay!

16 minutes ago, Aetherstide said:

aight imma disappear again.

I turned on the video to find the guy being choked by another guy as he screamed "I'm not retarded! I'm not retarded!"

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Aether changed the title to Aether's Deltas | A lonely person who just wants to play Phasmophobia and Among Us

My first VC game in Among Us I got impostor 3 times in a row and people didn't believe it when I said it was my first time in VC. Then a dude when on to saying like "Stonks, wherever you are I hope you succeed." Then a dude yelled and called him a simp then he was like "Wait, your a girl?!!?" And I was like laugh-crying "Yeah-"

2 hours ago, Aetherskye said:

My first VC game in Among Us I got impostor 3 times in a row and people didn't believe it when I said it was my first time in VC. Then a dude when on to saying like "Stonks, wherever you are I hope you succeed." Then a dude yelled and called him a simp then he was like "Wait, your a girl?!!?" And I was like laugh-crying "Yeah-"

@SilverHowl why’d ya react sad?