Stray Fawn Community

Aether's Homethread || I DID AN ART!!!

Aether

• Aether changed the title to Aetherskye’s threadhome | Does anyone actually visit this w/out being pinged?
4 minutes ago, Strayed Away Fawn said:

yes? Also Tango is very demised.

And Impulse. Suppose it had something to do with their bomb squad thing in the title of their next video. I dunno, Just sayin what Iskall is sayin.

10 minutes ago, Strayed Away Fawn said:

And Impulse. Suppose it had something to do with their bomb squad thing in the title of their next video. I dunno, Just sayin what Iskall is sayin.

wait, I knew impulse died because his twitter changed from Impulse to Grimpulse...

Somehow I deleted my main survival world ;-; I think I am going to creative in some stuff. (Like the heads and make the dioramas in creative.)

And I was so excited to log on today beacuse I finally was going to work on the Dragon Bros Diorama. 

Also @QuarkyFawn, Dragon Bros, Alive or The Greyskins? 

I am def dragon bros. (I mean I legit first thing in the new survival world was put a curse of binding dragon head on.)

9 hours ago, Strayed Away Fawn said:

Somehow I deleted my main survival world ;-; I think I am going to creative in some stuff. (Like the heads and make the dioramas in creative.)

And I was so excited to log on today beacuse I finally was going to work on the Dragon Bros Diorama. 

Also @QuarkyFawn, Dragon Bros, Alive or The Greyskins? 

I am def dragon bros. (I mean I legit first thing in the new survival world was put a curse of binding dragon head on.)

DRAGON BROS! DRAGON BROS EVERY DAY!

Frozen II actually is a good movie ngl.

Disney did a good job of not making it mostly for girls and they made it mostly for people my age (When Frozen came out I was the targeted age) Of course it still was good for children and also had some really good backdrops and great character development!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Strayed Away Fawn said:

Frozen II actually is a good movie ngl.

Disney did a good job of not making it mostly for girls and they made it mostly for people my age (When Frozen came out I was the targeted age) Of course it still was good for children and also had some really good backdrops and great character development!

me and my mom saw it the day before Thanksgiving. it was just...okay. and my was it a surprise to realize that Ryder was voiced by Jason Ritter, that guy was in a TV show I recently watched. and then just last night I saw his brother in AoS... weeeiiirrrrdddd

sorry, off-topic but anyways it was just kinda okay. my favorite thing was just hearing the multitude of 5 yr olds burst out laughing pretty much every time Olaf talked xD

Just now, The Fawnth Doctor said:

me and my mom saw it the day before Thanksgiving. it was just...okay. and my was it a surprise to realize that Ryder was voiced by Jason Ritter, that guy was in a TV show I recently watched. and then just last night I saw his brother in AoS... weeeiiirrrrdddd

sorry, off-topic but anyways it was just kinda okay. my favorite thing was just hearing the multitude of 5 yr olds burst out laughing pretty much every time Olaf talked xD

I know!! And before it played a trailer for a Scooby doo movie played and legit every 5yr old went ewwww every time he licked something

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
23 hours ago, Evil Aether said:

@SilverTheNicheling I feel like you need to hear this song.

Okay, first of all, if the earth exploded or the sun went out, we would not be okay, we would all be blown to bits and it would be like god forgot that everything crappy happened on this earth because of sin.