Stray Fawn Community

Aether's Homethread || I DID AN ART!!!

Aether

Hamilton was originally pro-british rule. He was influenced by many to patriotism. One of these people being Hercules Mulligan.

Hercules Mulligan also saved George Washington twice.

He married the niece of Admiral Sanders of the Royal Navy. (Who was on the British side.)

Source :P

• Like 2

John Laurens, Lafayette, and Hamilton never met until they were high ranks.

After his exchange, John Laurens was appointed by Congress as an envoy to procure supplies and money from France. He sailed from Boston in February, 1781, and arrived at France in March. Laurens then headed for Paris, to carry out his task of assisting Benjamin Franklin in obtaining loans from France. After six weeks elapsed with no results, the restless Laurens called on the French minister of foreign affairs, the comte de Vergennes. He made demands for money, weapons, uniforms, and ammunition for the American cause. Vergennes replied, “Colonel Laurens, you are so recently from the Head Quarters of the American Army, that you forget that you are no longer delivering the order of the Commander-in-Chief, but that you are addressing the minister of a monarch.”

Not to be denied, Laurens ignored this dismissal by Vergennes, and went directly to King Louis XVI. At a reception where individuals were briefly brought before the king to merely bow and pay their respects, the bold Laurens apparently directly approached the king. Despite ruffling some feathers, Laurens was eventually able to secure a ten million livre loan from the Dutch, underwritten by the French. He sailed back to America in August 1781, with money and two ships loaded with military supplies.

tl;dr: Laurens wanted supplies so he went to the king and got a lot of stuff.

Hamilton and Laurens were probably gay.

• Like 3

Hamilton: *Roasts Madison on his illness*

Me: That's not nice

Also me: DON'T YOU DARE INFECT ME! 

Everyone in my house is sick... except me... halp

• Sad 1

uh @heyitsgeorgie, I have obtained a Zamazenta but lost my Zacian. Jokes on the person who decided to keep my Zacian because I took the rusted sword off of it. (The Zam still had rusted shield on it.) I will also be getting one from my nuzlocke (Still gonna get Zacian even if I lose the Nuzlocke.) 

Still need fossils. (Oh and to get the Zacian from save to save I have to have another switch involved, which I don't have, so would you be so kind as to do that for when I do get it?) I currently have 1 fish fossil and 5 bird fossils.

(Also I will have two rusted swords... maybe for another person who wasn't so fortunate with the Zacian they got...)

8 hours ago, Impy10 said:

You don't need fancy equipment to make good art

Just saying...

I didn’t ask for it, my parents just got me it and made the mistake of showing it to me before my birthday. 

• Paw up 1

My internet is bad af. Currently at school. Getting paid to be the person who takes money at basketball games and I get free food and get to watch basketball games for free. And I get paid so... I think the bad internet is alright.

• Sad 1

29 minutes ago, Evil Aether said:

My internet is bad af. Currently at school. Getting paid to be the person who takes money at basketball games and I get free food and get to watch basketball games for free. And I get paid so... I think the bad internet is alright.

Why did people react sad to this?! I only have like 1:30 hour left of it. Still get free food.

• Eek! 1

On 1/30/2020 at 9:45 PM, Evil Aether said:

uh @heyitsgeorgie, I have obtained a Zamazenta but lost my Zacian. Jokes on the person who decided to keep my Zacian because I took the rusted sword off of it. (The Zam still had rusted shield on it.) I will also be getting one from my nuzlocke (Still gonna get Zacian even if I lose the Nuzlocke.) 

Still need fossils. (Oh and to get the Zacian from save to save I have to have another switch involved, which I don't have, so would you be so kind as to do that for when I do get it?) I currently have 1 fish fossil and 5 bird fossils.

(Also I will have two rusted swords... maybe for another person who wasn't so fortunate with the Zacian they got...)

@heyitsgeorgie it's the weekend so... we can do it now (If your online) or tomorrow. but I feel like you havent see this yet.

Hamilton move is coming to theaters in October 2021. (At least in North America.) This means that if a teacher is allowed, students will have better access to it which is awesome. (I'll be in highschool by the time it does but what ever.)

• Eek! 2

Weird things I've done that you (probably) haven't done: (Feel free to ask me about the experiences)

-Been electrocuted (Not enough to kill but it hurt af.)

-Hallucinations

-Seen a 'ghost' (I don't really believe in ghosts but this is the best way to describe it.)

-Total solar eclipse

• Eek! 2

5 hours ago, Sting-tail drake/alex602h said:

I have seen a solar eclipse, just not a total one :D

I got a total one. We basically had a free day at school where we had a dude who was in one of those Japanese camps during a war or smthn. Then we did a lot of solar eclipse related things and then went out to watch it.

when the sun was totally covered it was like night but the sky was still blue. Trippy Af. And crickets came out! You could look at the sun and not burn your retinas.

Also it’s Aaron Burr’s birthday today.

• Eek! 1

I am so sick and so cold rn. Probably gonna die.

get back to you in the morning.

(If I do die, I want Story of Tonight played at my funeral. Kay?)

• Sad 3