Stray Fawn Community

Aether's Homethread || I DID AN ART!!!

Aether

What does that even say @Philo (I know your away but 1. We need to fix this glitch, 2. I have no idea what it says and I assume in your native language. So I will ping for when you can respond.)

1 hour ago, Aetherbee said:

What does that even say @Philo (I know your away but 1. We need to fix this glitch, 2. I have no idea what it says and I assume in your native language. So I will ping for when you can respond.)

So I have it figured out:

[Strayfawnstudio.com] is protected by cyon's Web Application Firewall.

We detected unusual activity from your IP address 172.4.240.115 and blocked access to the site

Please confirm that you are not a robot.

I used google translate so it might not be accurate. So I guess I was somehow suspicious...

image.png.cddcfdc0a6c1654781401d0e574688e3.png

Despite my accidental swim in lava, I channel my inner Zombie cleo to put together this diorama.

(Also, excuse the fact that ren's head isn't monochrome. It changed for a moment, then went back :/)

Speaking of cleo: 

image.png.21545f775bf14a47758bf071d8189288.png

I am updating my armor stands! (To whatever events happen.)

image.png.bc0b3489aeb88642364ea621a8bdf5a7.png

Look at how many slimes there are! It's like a slime party!

NOT A HERMITCRAFT REFRENCE... It's an Evo reference... If anybody remembers what that was.

• Eek! 1

21 hours ago, Philo said:

@Aetherbee 
I'm back now :)
Great that you figured it out!
It seems there was a problem with the server yesterday. Should be fixed now it think? Let's tag @David anyways ^^

I also got the same thing on another website so it must just be me... or someone else on the same IP...

• Like 1

• Aether changed the title to Aetherskye’s threadhome | Basically hermitcraft topic.
5 hours ago, alex602h said:

How do you make armor stands do what you want?

https://vanillatweaks.net/picker/datapacks/

Xisuamaa's Datapacks. Watch his video to see how get the book, watch zombie cleo if you want to see how to use it. (She taught Keralis in a video, i'd recommend that one.)

welp... I died...

But not out of demise. It was too a bug. (More or less. I tp'd to my last deathpoint which was submerged in lava as a misclick.)

So uh... yeah.

• Sad 1

image.thumb.png.cc4af6175a66b46d130c49992a129b09.png

ALL THE HERMITS!

(Ones that are on armorstands are replaced by signs, with the exception of Xisuma (I organized them by group on the right and the misc. are on the left.) And I only had one Xisuma head...)

• Like 1