Stray Fawn Community

Aether's Homethread || I DID AN ART!!!

Aether

[one day in art class]
Person 1: Look, Aetherskye, I sculpted you!

Person 2: it looks like squidward 

Me: Are you insulting me??

Person 2: No I was not insulting you, in fact I think squidward is very hot.

Me: Did you just call me hot 0///0

Person 2: *Gets up and leaves table.*

[one day in computer, doing a Christmas around the world project. I did Spain]
Teacher: Very good job, <person who sits next to me>. Aetherskye, I wouldn’t like that Christmas.

Me, who forgot the S in Spain, making it say Christmas in pain: :(

• Haha 3

I need to fix this a bit...

On 4/28/2020 at 10:53 PM, Aetherskye said:

[one day in art class]
Person 1: Look, Aetherskye, I sculpted you!

Person 2: it looks like squidward 

Me: Are you insulting me??

Person 2: No I was not insulting you, in fact I think squidward is very hot.

Me: Did you just call me hot 0///0

Everyone at the table: *Shocked silence*

Person 2: *Gets up and angerly leaves table.*

Also note one person wasn't there and it was funny when they came back.

Are you understand why I bad grades at english?

-Me discussing why English is a hard language even to native speakers

16 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

Are you understand why I bad grades at english?

-Me discussing why English is a hard language even to native speakers

It was hard to people back in the day, too. This is the first paragraph from a book released back in 1848 called "A Pickle for the Knowing Ones";

"To mankind at Large the time is Com at Last the grat day of Regoising what is that why I will tell you thous three kings is Rased Rased you meane should know Rased on the first Royal Arch in the world olmost Not quite but very hiw up upon so thay are good mark to be scene so the womans Lik to see the frount and all people Loves to see them as the quakers will Com and peape slyly and feele glad and say houe the doue frind father Jorge washeton is in the senter king Addoms is at the Rite hand the present king at the Left hand father gorge with his hat on the other hats of the middel king with his sword king Addoms with his Cane in a grand poster Adtetoude turning his fass towards the first king as if they was on sum politicks king our present king he is stands hearing being younger and very deafe in short being one grat felosfer Looks well East & west and North & south deafe & very deafe the god of Natur has dun very much for our present king and all our former ones they are all good I want them to Live for Ever and I beleave thay will it is hard work to be A king—I say it is hardar than tilling the ground I know it is for I find it is hard work to be A Lord I dont desier the sound but to pleas the peopel at Large Let it gou to brak the way it dus for Asort ment to help a good Lafe to Cour the sick spleney goutey dul frames Lik my selfe with the goute and so on make merry a Chealy Christen is for me only be onnest No matter what they worshep son moune or stars or there wife or miss if onnest Live forevemoney wont gitt thous figers so fast as I wish I have sent to Leg horn for many mr bourr is one Amonks others I sent in the grand Crecham thous 3 kings Are plane white colow at present the Royal Arch & figers cost 39 pound wate silver the hiest Councaton order in the world so it is sade by the knowing one I have only 4 Lions & 1 Lam up the spred Eagel has bin up 3 years upon the Coupelay I have 13 billors front in strat Row for 13 states when we begun 3 in the Rear 15 foot hie 4 more on the grass see 2 the same hath at the Rite of the grand Arch 2 at the left wing 15 foot hie the Arch 17 foot hie the my hous is 3 sorey upwards of 290 feet round the hous Nater has formed the ground Eaquel to what you would wish for the Art by man Eaquel to a Solomun the onerabel Jonathan Jackson one of the first in this Country for tast borne A grat man by Nater then the best Lurning what sot me fored for my plan having so gran spot the hool of the world Cant Excead this to thous that dont know would think I was Like halfe the world A Lier I have traveled good deale but old steady men sayeth it is the first that it is the first best in this Contry & others Contrey I tell you this the trouth that None of you grat men wodent be A frunted at my preseadens & I spare Now Cost in the work I have the tempel of Reason in my garding 3 years past with a toume under it on the Eage of the grass see it cost 98 gineys besides the Coffen panted whit in side and out side tuched with green Nobel trimings uncommon Lock so I can tak the kee in side and haye fier works in the toume pipes and tobacker & A speaking trumpet and & bibel to Read & sum good songs"

It should be noted the guy who wrote this never graduated elementary school

@Tundra @anyone who watches hermitcraft

image.png.720661f57d03823e6da93c454b704e30.png

HE DID IT OML OML HE WAS AT 998K THIS MORNING AAAAAAAAAAAA HE DID IT AAAA HE DESERVES IT SO MUCH!!!!

• Eek! 3

3 hours ago, Aetherskye said:

A tree fell on a person across the street's house. :/

they're totally fine. don't worry.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Aether changed the title to Aether's threadhome | History + Hermitcraft
1 hour ago, Aetherskye said:

I JUST BEAT LEON WITH 4HP AND ONE POKEMON LEFT. PLZ EXPLAIN. MORPEKO OP. FRIENDSHIP OP.

The morpeko was level 54 and my lowest level...

I have gotten a marked shiny beartic and a shiny duraludon today! In the span of a few hours too! 

the shiny duraludon ran up to me while I put my switch down for a second so I didn’t see the sparkles so I nearly ran- but I noticed something was off and looked up the shiny variant and there it was!

F079951C-DC54-43A4-91FE-C116E1ABADBD.thumb.png.2ad7325f415281e58335ebfd1be070fd.png

this is like the 7th time I’ve seen doc on a different sub. r/madlads... r/dankmemes... r/murderedbywords

I think doc is a meme now.

(also a PhD in politics gj dude. I mean I should’ve guessed that he had a PhD cause Doc...)

• Like 1

Terraria hates me:
*goes to get a snack b/c hungry and waiting for night to pass* 

You feel an evil presence watching you...

currently panicking and thinking of the best thing to do as I cannot best EoC with the only mobility items I have being shoe spikes + wall climb claws (both have quick modifier.) blizzard in a bottle, and a aglet... @Tundra your profile pic is literally the corruption, I need help. My best plan is to run like a chicken or go under ground. 

another problem is that I have no idea how long I have. I didn’t see the message pop up but rather saw it when I settled in to watch YouTube and the time pass by.