Stray Fawn Community

RP as what you are!

Renio2490

21 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

“Wow! Everything is so much cooler and we’re only a foot off the ground!”

She flew higher to where they could see the whole meadow.

1 minute ago, Aetherskye said:

She flew higher to where they could see the whole meadow.

“Wow it’s lovely thank you!”

Just now, Renio2490 said:

The spider laid there, pathetically. Laying down, on the ground, just waiting for something to happen that they can be included in.

` ` ...Hi. ` ` the fmagic mushrrom said.

Just now, Renio2490 said:

"hello. what are you doing?"

The fmagic mushrrom blinked (does it have eyes?) and said, ` ` Pretty much just hanging around, talking to, like, grass blades and talking swords. ` ` (Talking swords are from the book series Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard. Magnus has a talking sword called Jack (aka Sumarbrander).)

• Like 1

Just now, Giant coeclanth said:

The fmagic mushrrom blinked (does it have eyes?) and said, ` ` Pretty much just hanging around, talking to, like, grass blades and talking swords. ` ` (Talking swords are from the book series Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard. Magnus has a talking sword called Jack (aka Sumarbrander).)

(YES IM REding the LAst BOOk FlowerMask.exe has stopped working.)

• Eek! 1

1 minute ago, Giant coeclanth said:

"Okay. I think I'll go back to my pathetic laying around."

(Just like when I met the giant coelacanth in Ark: Coelacanth.exe has stopped working. Me: Wait for it to respond. Ark: Coelacanth.exe has crashed. Me: WELL LET'S KILL IT! Fish: nope. *oneshots my level 50 griffin*)

• Like 1

FlowerMask.exe has responded. also for the Perchance I got this.

Your cat's name is Hare. Their favorite item is a leaf. Your cat is a tom-cat. Your cat has a mate. Your cat's fur type is semilong, and their coat's hair is regular and grimy. Their paw type is normal. Their eye color is Burmese golden, and their coat color is black mackeral tabby. Their ear type is folded, their ear placement is normal, and their ear abnormalities is nothing. Your cat is introverted, timid and friendly.

randomize

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

"That's really good!"

(I checked it out and it's beautiful.)

The fmagic mushrrom blinked. ` ` Thanks! ` `

(Thanks a lot. I spent most of the morning running around on the Internet looking at cat diagrams to make it! O.O)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Giant coeclanth said:

The fmagic mushrrom blinked. ` ` Thanks! ` `

(Thanks a lot. I spent most of the morning running around on the Internet looking at cat diagrams to make it! O.O)

"No problem!"

(I saved it and I will use it.)

• Eek! 1

1 minute ago, Giant coeclanth said:

(Sadly, Fish.exe still hasn't. Look at this boi (ft. my late griffin):)20190418093212_1.thumb.jpg.c452b2f5812c0bb2141a9f3180e7041e.jpg

(I don't play Ark, and so I don't know what this is but it looks pretty funny.)

• Like 1

(So... uh... Hi Freya (a female name) the tomcat!)

Your cat's name is Freya. Their favorite item is a log. Your cat is a tom-cat. Your cat has a mate. Your cat's fur type is semilong, and their coat's hair is grimy and curly. Their paw type is normal. Their eye color is blue/yellow, and their coat color is lilac spotted tabby. Their ear type is straight, their ear placement is close-set, and their ear abnormalities is nothing. Your cat is conscientious, confident and risk-taking.