Stray Fawn Community

Clatinai Grasses | Adoptable Roleplay!

takoyamaaaS

Just now, FlowerMask said:

"You don't know that! If your so against me being his friend what are you going to do about it!" She challenged

"Kill him." He whispered very quietly.

6 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

"Kill him." He whispered very quietly.

"W-what!" She said and backed away from him. "Y-you can't!"

Just now, Brokenshock said:

"Just watch me." He growled and padded off.

"N-no NO!" She yelled and tackled Hoppingstone to the ground her claws sheathed and her paw on his throat.

"N-no NO!" She yelled and tackled Hoppingstone to the ground her claws sheathed and her paw on his throat.

"Ahh!" He leaped up and jumped on her and scratched her. He tried to bite her throat.

2 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

"Ahh!" He leaped up and jumped on her and scratched her. He tried to bite her throat.

"N-no! Where did it all go wrong. Fine kill me and live with the memory of what is lost!" She snarled at him.

"N-no! Where did it all go wrong. Fine kill me and live with the memory of what is lost!" She snarled at him.

He jumped off of her. "You aren't the one I want to kill. It's Lucifer." He growled, and ran off into the grasses.

1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

He jumped off of her. "You aren't the one I want to kill. It's Lucifer." He growled, and ran off into the grasses.

"No! "She jumped into the river and swam like heck to lucifers camp. She made it there before Hoppingstone and landed coughing on the shore. She staggered over to his nest and shook Licifer awake.

1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

"No! "She jumped into the river and swam like heck to lucifers camp. She made it there before Hoppingstone and landed coughing on the shore. She staggered over to his nest and shook Licifer awake.

"Huh? What?" He awoke as Hoppingstone came into his camp.

"Huh? What?" He awoke as Hoppingstone came into his camp.

"He's going to kill you!" She wailed as she saw Hoppingstone walk into camp a murderous look in his eyes. Where did I go wrong! He wasn't like his a day ago w-when he confessed to me..

54 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

"He's going to kill you!" She wailed as she saw Hoppingstone walk into camp a murderous look in his eyes. Where did I go wrong! He wasn't like his a day ago w-when he confessed to me..

Lucifer got up and walked over to Hoppingstone and sat down. "Kill me then." He said.

Just now, Brokenshock said:

Lucifer got up and walked over to Hoppingstone and sat down. "Kill me then." He said.

"NO! Please don't fight!!"

3 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

"NO! Please don't fight!!"

Hoppingstone tried to leap on Lucifer, but Lucifer jumped on him and held him down by his neck with his strong claws.

10 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

Hoppingstone tried to leap on Lucifer, but Lucifer jumped on him and held him down by his neck with his strong claws.

No NO NO! Don't kill each other please! Why can't I move you have to fight!? Why can't I speak my voice isn't working! What went wrong?! This is my fault if I never told Hoppingstone or if I didn't love them both they'd be safe! Your the reason this is happening! Your the reason there going to die...tears streamed down her cheeks and she could only choke out sobs.

Edited by FlowerMask
Idk

10 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

No NO NO! Don't kill each other please! Why can't I move you have to fight!? Why can't I speak my voice isn't working! What went wrong?! This is my fault if I never told Hoppingstone or if I didn't love them both they'd be safe! Your the reason this is happening! Your the reason there going to die...tears streamed down her cheeks and she could only choke out sobs.

Lucifer pressed harder on Hoppingstone's throat.

9 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

Lucifer pressed harder on Hoppingstone's throat.

She shakes her head and snaps back into reality. She glances horrifiedly at Hoppingstone her first love underneath Lucifers massive claw. "No!" She barrels into Lucifer knocking him off of Hoppingstone and stands between them so they couldn't get to each other. 

11 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

She shakes her head and snaps back into reality. She glances horrifiedly at Hoppingstone her first love underneath Lucifers massive claw. "No!" She barrels into Lucifer knocking him off of Hoppingstone and stands between them so they couldn't get to each other. 

Lucifer stood on the other side of Dulanta, glaring at Hoppingstone.

Hoppingston's eyes showed murder and craziness. Suddenly, he leaped on Dulanta and held her by her neck under his paws.

Lucifer stood on the other side of Dulanta, glaring at Hoppingstone.

Hoppingston's eyes showed murder and craziness. Suddenly, he leaped on Dulanta and held her by her neck under his paws.

"You!" Hoppingstone hissed. His eyes showed a weird emotion. "Lucifer was going to steal you from me! But I stopped him!" He said crazily.

No! How could he I-I I'm going to die unless I do something about it quick. Dulantas body went limp under his claws. Act completely unconscious until he gets off you then strike! She thought

No! How could he I-I I'm going to die unless I do something about it quick. Dulantas body went limp under his claws. Act completely unconscious until he gets off you then strike! She thought

He stared at her. "I love you Dulanta! He doesn't. You are just like a toy to him." He said in a crazy tone.

1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

He stared at her. "I love you Dulanta! He doesn't. You are just like a toy to him." He said in a crazy tone.

She knew he was distracted so she surged up with all her strength and struck a blow to his ears leaving a nast cut on ear.

She knew he was distracted so she surged up with all her strength and struck a blow to his ears leaving a nast cut on ear.

He fell down. 

"Let's go." Lucifer whispered to Dulanta.