Stray Fawn Community

Clatinai Grasses | Adoptable Roleplay!

takoyamaaaS

"Your the one who doesn't know how to love. I- Lucifer knows I'm not a toy nor does he treat me like one. I'm sorry for the insanity I've caused you.

Just now, Brokenshock said:

He fell down. 

"Let's go." Lucifer whispered to Dulanta.

"Is he alive?" She ran to his body stepping lightly around the puddle of blood forming near him.

1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

"I don't know." Lucifer said.

"I- what if I've killed him?!" She pressed her muzzle into Lucifers shoulder fur and started crying." He loved me and this is what I've done to him. I'll never find a mate..."

Just now, FlowerMask said:

"I- what if I've killed him?!" She pressed her muzzle into Lucifers shoulder fur and started crying." He loved me and this is what I've done to him. I'll never find a mate..."

"That's not true. You'll find a mate someday"

8 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

"That's not true. You'll find a mate someday"

"Who would be my mate after what I've done? for all I know I've just killed a man! Who could love a conflicted emotional mess like me Lucifer."

"Who would be my mate after what I've done? for all I know I've just killed a man! Who could love a conflicted emotional mess like me Lucifer."

"You didn't kill him."

6 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

"How do you know you haven't checked?"

"It was probably me. I pressed my paws into his throat. And I don't know why anyone would hate you. They should hate me, which they do." He said. There was a sadness and loneliness in his eyes.

3 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

"It was probably me. I pressed my paws into his throat. And I don't know why anyone would hate you. They should hate me, which they do." He said. There was a sadness and loneliness in his eyes.

"I don't hate you Lucifer." She said staring into his eyes.

"You don't?"

"No I-i..." she looked over at hoppingstones dead body where blood. Pooled around his neck. " He died because of me." I-if I hadn't told him t-that you comforted me h-he would be alive! This is my fault I-I -I!" She said panicdly.

"No I-i..." she looked over at hoppingstones dead body where blood. Pooled around his neck. " He died because of me." I-if I hadn't told him t-that you comforted me h-he would be alive! This is my fault I-I -I!" She said panicdly.

"It's not your fault Dulanta! It's mine!"

Just now, Brokenshock said:

"It's not your fault Dulanta! It's mine!"

"Why you couldn't possibly know the pain of watching the two people you know fight each other and one of them die! She said furiously. Tears rolled off her cheeks and formed puddles on the ground.

1 minute ago, B U L B D O G S said:

(might have to rethink Remus being Lucifer's son at this point in time)

(Oh... Fishfrick. I didn't know that. Was I supposed to? Also, Lucifer likes Dulanta and Heron so... But he's liked Heron for longer...)

(Oh... Fishfrick. I didn't know that. Was I supposed to? Also, Lucifer likes Dulanta and Heron so... But he's liked Heron for longer...)

(Nah, its okay. Maybe Remus was Lucifer’s adopted son.)

5 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

"Why you couldn't possibly know the pain of watching the two people you know fight each other and one of them die! She said furiously. Tears rolled off her cheeks and formed puddles on the ground.

"You'll never understand." He said as a walked away from her.

He ended up where Heron was. "Hello Heron."

3 minutes ago, B U L B D O G S said:

But he's liked Heron for longer

(whoo-boy, he's gonna get a shock when he realizes Remus likes Heron, and Heron likes Remus better than Lucifer)