Stray Fawn Community

Clatinai Grasses | Adoptable Roleplay!

takoyamaaaS

Just now, Brokenshock said:

"Who's Remus?"

I do care about Remus, I know who he is. Can't she get a joke?

Remus flapped in; he had been watchingthe whole scene. ` ` That was a joke, probably, ` ` he told Heron. ` ` Dad.. ` ` He said the word like it was an insult. ` ` He stopped, then changed his mind and flew away.

On 4/27/2019 at 7:38 PM, B U L B D O G S said:

Heron sighed. ` ` I would never do that, Dulanta. ` ` She glanced over and saw a rogue male heading for the two. ` ` You should probably scoot. There's a rogue male coming. I accept him, but we don't need rogue male babies.. maybe when we have some more members. ` `

BOOOOOOOOOM! PROOF THAT HERON LIKES LUCIFER

Just now, B U L B D O G S said:

Remus flapped in; he had been watchingthe whole scene. ` ` That was a joke, probably, ` ` he told Heron. ` ` Dad.. ` ` He said the word like it was an insult. ` ` He stopped, then changed his mind and flew away.

Lucifer turned around. "Remus! Wait!"

1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

"No-no your dead y-you should probably still be dead!"

"W-what happened? Where's Lucifer? I have some unfinished business to do." He growled and got up.

1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

BOOOOOOOOOM! PROOF THAT HERON LIKES LUCIFER

(slightly confused here, is this a case of wrong-post-quote-it is or I-don't-get-it-it is?)

"W-what happened? Where's Lucifer? I have some unfinished business to do." He growled and got up.

"He- I don't know! Hoppingstone I'm sorry I -I!"

Hoppingstone walked away. He saw Lucifer and jumped on him. Lucifer did nothing, he just layed there.

She shut her eyes tightly and prayed nothing bad would happen.

1 minute ago, B U L B D O G S said:

(slightly confused here, is this a case of wrong-post-quote-it is or I-don't-get-it-it is?)

(The quote was from the first page of the rp, and I said that I thought Heron liked Lucifer and I looked for the proof and found it.)

She shut her eyes tightly and prayed nothing bad would happen.

Hoppingstone started scratching him up and started pressing his claws down into his throat.

(Quick Nicheling vocabulary lesson:

Hiss = angry, scared

Bark = annoyed

Whimper = sad, in pain, attention plz?1!1!!1!!!!11!

Growl = defensive, angry, defending something

Howl = mourning, sad)

Hoppingstone started scratching him up and started pressing his claws down into his throat.

She opened her eyes and stood there nerveously. Come on don't kill him please!

3 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

(The quote was from the first page of the rp, and I said that I thought Heron liked Lucifer and I looked for the proof and found it.)

(A bad case of I-don't-get-it-itis? Oh no!)

Just now, FlowerMask said:

She opened her eyes and stood there nerveously. Come on don't kill him please!

"Once you die, you will burn in [insert name of nicheling hell]!" Hoppingstone growled at Lucifer.

Lucifer looked up at Heron and Remus. "Help me..." he said coarsely.

"Once you die, you will burn in [insert name of nicheling hell]!" Hoppingstone growled at Lucifer.

` ` Oh Comet! ` ` she said, and hissed at Hoppingstone. ` ` We will have to exile you if you don't stop this behavior. ` ` She flashed her claws aggressively at Hoppingstone. 

(Nicheling hell = Hades' Domain)

Dulanta charged her love Hoppingstone and knocked him off as gently as she could.

Just now, B U L B D O G S said:

` ` Oh Comet! ` ` she said, and hissed at Hoppingstone. ` ` We will have to exile you if you don't stop this behavior. ` ` She flashed her claws aggressively at Hoppingstone. 

(Nicheling hell = Hades' Domain)

Hoppingstone looked at her. "You should thank me! I'm getting rid of this... curse!" He hissed, his voice like a snake's as he pressed down harder.

Heron felt a breath on her shoulder, and a voice: ` ` Excuse me? ` ` She turned around and gasped. The gods themselves had come to intervene. (Well, one god, but still!) Vantaduk, god of bravery and justice, stood and hissed at Hoppingstone. ` ` Did Lucifer to anything to you? ` `

Dulanta charged her love Hoppingstone and knocked him off as gently as she could.

Hoppingstone didn't move. 

(TOOOOO SOFT! It's like those carnival games where you have to hit the hammer on the thing so it hits the bell)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

Hoppingstone looked at her. "You should thank me! I'm getting rid of this... curse!" He hissed, his voice like a snake's as he pressed down harder.

"He's not a curse y-you've lost it my love! Please we can be normal if you just don't kill him!