Stray Fawn Community

Clatinai Grasses | Adoptable Roleplay!

takoyamaaaS

1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

Hoppingstone looked at her. "You should thank me! I'm getting rid of this... curse!" He hissed, his voice like a snake's as he pressed down harder.

` ` My God, Hoppingstone, you've called Vantaduk to your side. STOP! ` ` She nipped Hoppingstone's neck and pressed down on it. ` ` Taste of your own medicine. ` ` she barked.

Just now, B U L B D O G S said:

Heron felt a breath on her shoulder, and a voice: ` ` Excuse me? ` ` She turned around and gasped. The gods themselves had come to intervene. (Well, one god, but still!) Vantaduk, god of bravery and justice, stood and hissed at Hoppingstone. ` ` Did Lucifer to anything to you? ` `

"He tried to steal Dulanta from me! And, he's evil!"

(By now, Lucifer has been knocked unconscious)

` ` My God, Hoppingstone, you've called Vantaduk to your side. STOP! ` ` She nipped Hoppingstone's neck and pressed down on it. ` ` Taste of your own medicine. ` ` she barked.

He tried to push her off.

Just now, Brokenshock said:

"He tried to steal Dulanta from me! And, he's evil!"

(By now, Lucifer has been knocked unconscious)

She looked at him bewildered then flashed back to their conversation " I like you." He had said. You fool he loved you! And you didn't notice!

Vantaduk bit the scruff of Hoppingstone's neck and lifted him off. He howled strangely, and Herbin appeared. (Heron was in shock, so was Remus.)

Hoppingstone stood next to Lucifer's body. "He's probably already dead."

1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

She looked at him bewildered then flashed back to their conversation " I like you." He had said. You fool he loved you! And you didn't notice!

(There you go Dulanta!)

• Like 1

` ` I can fix that. ` ` Herbin said quietly. She did the strange howl-call, and Toten appeared.

1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

"Useless." He looked at Remus. "I could be a better father to you then him!" He said, pointing at Lucifer.

"Useless." He looked at Remus. "I could be a better father to you then him!" He said, pointing at Lucifer.

` ` I'm sorry, WHAT?! ` ` Herbin, Vantaduk, Toten, Heron, and Remus chorused. ` ` You can't steal another Nicheling's child! ` `

Herbin sniffed the body. ` ` Not dead yet, but at Hades' doorstep. ` `

Lucifer's breath started getting more and more shallower, until it sounded like he was barely breathing.

1 minute ago, B U L B D O G S said:

Herbin sniffed the body. ` ` Not dead yet, but at Hades' doorstep. ` `

Dulanta quivered in fear.

` ` I'm sorry, WHAT?! ` ` Herbin, Vantaduk, Toten, Heron, and Remus chorused. ` ` You can't steal another Nicheling's child! ` `

"Lucifer never cared about him. And, if Remus agrees it's not technically stealing. Anyway, how do you steal a dead nicheling's child if they're dead?"

Lucifer's breath started getting more and more shallower, until it sounded like he was barely breathing.

Herbin glanced over.` ` Lil' help here, Mom? ` ` she called. She rested her paw on Lucifer's chest, and Toten did the same. Lucifer's breath got a little stronger.

• Like 1

"Lucifer never cared about him. And, if Remus agrees it's not technically stealing. Anyway, how do you steal a dead nicheling's child if they're dead?"

` ` Totally dead. ` ` she said sarcastically. ` ` He's breathing, for Nyx's sake. ` `

Just now, FlowerMask said:

She hastily bowed to the gods and looked at them with hope filled eyes. "Please save him."

` ` We will. ` ` Herbin and Toten purred.