Stray Fawn Community

Clatinai Grasses | Adoptable Roleplay!

takoyamaaaS

Just now, Brokenshock said:

"It's fine if you don't love me. I just needed to tell you. That will just be another nicheling that has broken my heart."

Dulanta heard this and stormed over a determined expression on her face. She could see heron didn't feel the same so she pressed her cheek to his and said angrily. " I love you and if your to stupid to see that I will kill you myself you big idiot!"

Just now, Brokenshock said:

"It's fine if you don't love me. I just needed to tell you. That will just be another nicheling that has broken my heart."

` ` It's complicated, ` ` she confessed in an almost silent whisper. ` ` I love you, and your son Remus. ` `

Just now, FlowerMask said:

Dulanta heard this and stormed over a determined expression on her face. She could see heron didn't feel the same so she pressed her cheek to his and said angrily. " I love you and if your to stupid to see that I will kill you myself you big idiot!"

"Really? But, you didn't say that before when I told you." He said.

1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

` ` Good Nyx, Dulanta, ` ` Heron complained. ` ` Lucifer needs a break from getting killed. Maybe the rest of his life, y'know? ` ` 

1 minute ago, B U L B D O G S said:

` ` It's complicated, ` ` she confessed in an almost silent whisper. ` ` I love you, and your son Remus. ` `

"Oh. That's fine. Remus deserves you."

Just now, B U L B D O G S said:

` ` Good Nyx, Dulanta, ` ` Heron complained. ` ` Lucifer needs a break from getting killed. Maybe the rest of his life, y'know? ` ` 

She almost snorted with laughter.

1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

"Really? But, you didn't say that before when I told you." He said.

"I don't know maybe because I didn't comprehend you fish for brains!"

` ` Hi. ` ` Heron said. Without a word Remus picked her up by the scruff of her neck and carried her to the Uncharted Wilds, where he put her on an oak tree and settled himself down on a different branch. (At which Heron would be like, OH MY NYX WHAT THE HELL)

2 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

Suddenly, Shadow came out of the grasses. "What did I miss?" She asked. Then, she looked up at Remus and something flashed in her eyes.

(You said you wanted drama...)

Ha)

3 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

Suddenly, Shadow came out of the grasses. "What did I miss?" She asked. Then, she looked up at Remus and something flashed in her eyes.

(You said you wanted drama...)

(o h g o o d l o r d, also, autocorrect doesn't know what the letter "o" means)

5 minutes ago, B U L B D O G S said:

` ` Um.. this is kind of private. ` ` Remus said

"Oh, sorry. Could I talk to you later?" She asked as she flapped down. Now, she was flapping her wings in front of him.

1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

"Oh, sorry. Could I talk to you later?" She asked as she flapped down. Now, she was flapping her wings in front of him.

` ` It's okay to talk right now. ` ` Remus said.