Stray Fawn Community

Clatinai Grasses | Adoptable Roleplay!

takoyamaaaS

1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

"You'll never understand." He said as a walked away from her.

He ended up where Heron was. "Hello Heron."

Heron hissed. ` ` Hello, Lucifer. ` ` She tossed her short-furred head.

Just now, B U L B D O G S said:

(whoo-boy, he's gonna get a shock when he realizes Remus likes Heron, and Heron likes Remus better than Lucifer)

(Wow, I thought Heron was admiring Lucifer...)

• Sad 1

Heron hissed. ` ` Hello, Lucifer. ` ` She tossed her short-furred head.

"Why are you so angry?" He asked sadly. There was visible sadness and loneliness in his eyes.

Just now, Brokenshock said:

"Why are you so angry?" He asked sadly. There was visible sadness and loneliness in his eyes.

She saw the sadliness in his eyes, and forced her attitude to soften. ` ` What's wrong? ` ` she asked, concern in her voice.

On 4/27/2019 at 7:27 PM, B U L B D O G S said:

Heron glanced over at Lucifer for a moment. Wow, he's kinda… handsome... she thoufht. Only one more strength point than me! We would be a perfect couple.. but he's evil. Lucifer's massive, scaly and bright orange body heaved as he slept. (He'll sleep until someone adopts him.)

BOOM!

"Hoppingstone I'm sorry!" She sobbed loud enough for Heron to hear. " I should of never talked to him my love." She pressed her cheek to his colder face. He was limo and the warmth had seeped from his body. She sobbed loudly her tears watering the grass. She used her claw to dig a whole to burry him but made very little progress. She eventually quit and just collapsed by his cold side. Her body shook with sobs so loud you could hEar them from far away.

1 minute ago, B U L B D O G S said:

She saw the sadliness in his eyes, and forced her attitude to soften. ` ` What's wrong? ` ` she asked, concern in her voice.

"Nothing. Just the fact that everyone hates me and no one cares about me, or they think I'm evil." He said sadly.

Just now, FlowerMask said:

"Hoppingstone I'm sorry!" She sobbed loud enough for Heron to hear. " I should of never talked to him my love." She pressed her cheek to his colder face. He was limo and the warmth had seeped from his body. She sobbed loudly her tears watering the grass. She used her claw to dig a whole to burry him but made very little progress. She eventually quit and just collapsed by his cold side. Her body shook with sobs so loud you could hEar them from far away.

` ` Oh good Nyx, ` ` she muttered. (Nyx is my goddess of luckiness and fates.) ` ` Dulanta- ohmyNyx. ` ` She facepawed. ` ` What happened? ` `

Just now, FlowerMask said:

Suddenly, the warmth came back to Hoppingstone.

(There! Ya happy! Enjoy it while you can!)

"Nothing. Just the fact that everyone hates me and no one cares about me, or they think I'm evil." He said sadly.

She stared at Lucifer like he had sprouted Megaloceros Horns. ` ` You son cares for you, but you barely notice him! ` ` he barked.

` ` Oh good Nyx, ` ` she muttered. (Nyx is my goddess of luckiness and fates.) ` ` Dulanta- ohmyNyx. ` ` She facepawed. ` ` What happened? ` `

( is she talking to her or does she hear her from afar?

"She talked to me and told Hoppingstone so he tried to kill me. And she killed him."

(She did kill him, Lucifer was just trying to make her feel better)

"What the fishfrick?" She and convinced herself she imagined it.

(Herbin…? What magic is this...)

1 minute ago, B U L B D O G S said:

She stared at Lucifer like he had sprouted Megaloceros Horns. ` ` You son cares for you, but you barely notice him! ` ` he barked.

"Say what now? I have a son?"

(Both.)

"I'm a murderer." She wailed. " I don't belong here! I should swim away before I hurt anyone else! Like you o-or!" She said tiredly her face was a mask of pure sorrow.

Heron growled. (Nichelings have a wide range of vocabulary!) ` ` Yes. Remus. ` `

"Who's Remus?"

I do care about Remus, I know who he is. Can't she get a joke?