Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community
MelonNicheling

Clatinai Grasses | Adoptable Roleplay!

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

Hoppingstone looked at her. "You should thank me! I'm getting rid of this... curse!" He hissed, his voice like a snake's as he pressed down harder.

` ` My God, Hoppingstone, you've called Vantaduk to your side. STOP! ` ` She nipped Hoppingstone's neck and pressed down on it. ` ` Taste of your own medicine. ` ` she barked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, B U L B D O G S said:

Heron felt a breath on her shoulder, and a voice: ` ` Excuse me? ` ` She turned around and gasped. The gods themselves had come to intervene. (Well, one god, but still!) Vantaduk, god of bravery and justice, stood and hissed at Hoppingstone. ` ` Did Lucifer to anything to you? ` `

"He tried to steal Dulanta from me! And, he's evil!"

(By now, Lucifer has been knocked unconscious)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She noticed the god and looked at him confused leaving herself vanurable .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, B U L B D O G S said:

` ` My God, Hoppingstone, you've called Vantaduk to your side. STOP! ` ` She nipped Hoppingstone's neck and pressed down on it. ` ` Taste of your own medicine. ` ` she barked.

He tried to push her off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vantaduk bit the scruff of Hoppingstone's neck and lifted him off. He howled strangely, and Herbin appeared. (Heron was in shock, so was Remus.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Brokenshock said:

"He tried to steal Dulanta from me! And, he's evil!"

(By now, Lucifer has been knocked unconscious)

She looked at him bewildered then flashed back to their conversation " I like you." He had said. You fool he loved you! And you didn't notice!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Brokenshock said:

He tried to push her off.

She let go and backed away, letting the gods take over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, B U L B D O G S said:

Vantaduk bit the scruff of Hoppingstone's neck and lifted him off. He howled strangely, and Herbin appeared. (Heron was in shock, so was Remus.)

Hoppingstone stood next to Lucifer's body. "He's probably already dead."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

She looked at him bewildered then flashed back to their conversation " I like you." He had said. You fool he loved you! And you didn't notice!

(There you go Dulanta!)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Brokenshock said:

Hoppingstone stood next to Lucifer's body. "He's probably already dead."

` ` I can fix that. ` ` Herbin said quietly. She did the strange howl-call, and Toten appeared.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Brokenshock said:

(There you go Dulanta!)

(Ha she's a "great" detective!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

Hoppingstone stood next to Lucifer's body. "He's probably already dead."

"Useless." He looked at Remus. "I could be a better father to you then him!" He said, pointing at Lucifer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Herbin sniffed the body. ` ` Not dead yet, but at Hades' doorstep. ` `

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

(Ha she's a "great" detective!)

(Ya, definitely...)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Brokenshock said:

"Useless." He looked at Remus. "I could be a better father to you then him!" He said, pointing at Lucifer.

` ` I'm sorry, WHAT?! ` ` Herbin, Vantaduk, Toten, Heron, and Remus chorused. ` ` You can't steal another Nicheling's child! ` `

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, B U L B D O G S said:

Herbin sniffed the body. ` ` Not dead yet, but at Hades' doorstep. ` `

Lucifer's breath started getting more and more shallower, until it sounded like he was barely breathing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, B U L B D O G S said:

Herbin sniffed the body. ` ` Not dead yet, but at Hades' doorstep. ` `

Dulanta quivered in fear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, B U L B D O G S said:

` ` I'm sorry, WHAT?! ` ` Herbin, Vantaduk, Toten, Heron, and Remus chorused. ` ` You can't steal another Nicheling's child! ` `

"Lucifer never cared about him. And, if Remus agrees it's not technically stealing. Anyway, how do you steal a dead nicheling's child if they're dead?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Brokenshock said:

Lucifer's breath started getting more and more shallower, until it sounded like he was barely breathing.

Herbin glanced over.` ` Lil' help here, Mom? ` ` she called. She rested her paw on Lucifer's chest, and Toten did the same. Lucifer's breath got a little stronger.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She hastily bowed to the gods and looked at them with hope filled eyes. "Please save him."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Brokenshock said:

"Lucifer never cared about him. And, if Remus agrees it's not technically stealing. Anyway, how do you steal a dead nicheling's child if they're dead?"

` ` Totally dead. ` ` she said sarcastically. ` ` He's breathing, for Nyx's sake. ` `

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, FlowerMask said:

She hastily bowed to the gods and looked at them with hope filled eyes. "Please save him."

` ` We will. ` ` Herbin and Toten purred.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, B U L B D O G S said:

` ` Totally dead. ` ` she said sarcastically. ` ` He's breathing, for Nyx's sake. ` `

"I don't care. Come on Remus." He said.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, B U L B D O G S said:

` ` We will. ` ` Herbin and Toten purred.

"Thank you!" She bowed again.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(Good Lord Donald Trump is in my news)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...