Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community
Japanese Melon Fawn

Clatinai Grasses | Adoptable Roleplay!

Recommended Posts

Just now, Brokenshock said:

"It's fine if you don't love me. I just needed to tell you. That will just be another nicheling that has broken my heart."

Dulanta heard this and stormed over a determined expression on her face. She could see heron didn't feel the same so she pressed her cheek to his and said angrily. " I love you and if your to stupid to see that I will kill you myself you big idiot!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Brokenshock said:

"It's fine if you don't love me. I just needed to tell you. That will just be another nicheling that has broken my heart."

` ` It's complicated, ` ` she confessed in an almost silent whisper. ` ` I love you, and your son Remus. ` `

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, FlowerMask said:

Dulanta heard this and stormed over a determined expression on her face. She could see heron didn't feel the same so she pressed her cheek to his and said angrily. " I love you and if your to stupid to see that I will kill you myself you big idiot!"

"Really? But, you didn't say that before when I told you." He said.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

Dulanta heard this and stormed over a determined expression on her face. She could see heron didn't feel the same so she pressed her cheek to his and said angrily. " I love you and if your to stupid to see that I will kill you myself you big idiot!"

` ` Good Nyx, Dulanta, ` ` Heron complained. ` ` Lucifer needs a break from getting killed. Maybe the rest of his life, y'know? ` ` 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, B U L B D O G S said:

` ` It's complicated, ` ` she confessed in an almost silent whisper. ` ` I love you, and your son Remus. ` `

"Oh. That's fine. Remus deserves you."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, B U L B D O G S said:

` ` Good Nyx, Dulanta, ` ` Heron complained. ` ` Lucifer needs a break from getting killed. Maybe the rest of his life, y'know? ` ` 

She almost snorted with laughter.

1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

"Really? But, you didn't say that before when I told you." He said.

"I don't know maybe because I didn't comprehend you fish for brains!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, B U L B D O G S said:

grass

(Lucifer and some grass blades, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

She almost snorted with laughter.

"I don't know maybe because I didn't comprehend you fish for brains!"

"Sorry." He said, laughing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(I'm thinking we're getting some love triangles up in here. It's nice; It adds drama.)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

"Sorry." He said, laughing.

she playfully punched his shoulder.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, B U L B D O G S said:

Remus flapped down to Heron. ` ` Hi... ` ` 

(Awkward...)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

` ` Hi. ` ` Heron said. Without a word Remus picked her up by the scruff of her neck and carried her to the Uncharted Wilds, where he put her on an oak tree and settled himself down on a different branch. (At which Heron would be like, OH MY NYX WHAT THE HELL)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Suddenly, Shadow came out of the grasses. "What did I miss?" She asked. Then, she looked up at Remus and something flashed in her eyes.

(You said you wanted drama...)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

Suddenly, Shadow came out of the grasses. "What did I miss?" She asked. Then, she looked up at Remus and something flashed in her eyes.

(You said you wanted drama...)

Ha)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Hi." She said, looking at Remus still. She flew up to another branch above them.

@B U L B D O G S

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

Suddenly, Shadow came out of the grasses. "What did I miss?" She asked. Then, she looked up at Remus and something flashed in her eyes.

(You said you wanted drama...)

(o h g o o d l o r d, also, autocorrect doesn't know what the letter "o" means)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Brokenshock said:

"Hi." She said, looking at Remus still. She flew up to another branch above them.

@B U L B D O G S

` ` Um.. this is kind of private. ` ` Remus said

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heron reached a claw down until it was almost level with the lowest hole in the tree, about 5 feet above ground.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Remus grabbed Heron by her scruff before she could climb down. and faced the intruder.

 

(I don't know what Remus will do to Heron tbh)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, B U L B D O G S said:

` ` Um.. this is kind of private. ` ` Remus said

"Oh, sorry. Could I talk to you later?" She asked as she flapped down. Now, she was flapping her wings in front of him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She turned to Lucifer. " I love you you big clownkoi!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

"Oh, sorry. Could I talk to you later?" She asked as she flapped down. Now, she was flapping her wings in front of him.

` ` It's okay to talk right now. ` ` Remus said.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...