Stray Fawn Community

Clatinai Grasses | Adoptable Roleplay!

takoyamaaaS

Rock voice watched Dulanta as she skipped away from the rouge male. Something about her he admires was it her strength or how she cared about others or maybe it was the fact that she was an excellent fisher whatever it was he didn’t know. “Sigh.” 

1 minute ago, MelonNicheling said:

Heron glanced at Rock Voice as he sighed, looking in the direction of Dulanta. Hmm, she thought.

He didn’t notice heron at first but when he did he straightened his posture and walked over to her.

Heron lifted her head in acknowledgment to Rock Voice, suppressing a smile as she knew one thing: Rock Voice and Dulanta liked each other.

(Or it’s a one sided relationship idk yet )

”Don’t go sticking your nose where It doesn’t belong.” He growled softly.

Just now, FlowerMask said:

(Or it’s a one sided relationship idk yet )

”Don’t go sticking your nose where It doesn’t belong.” He growled softly.

` ` I don't have much of a nose. ` ` She lifted her short snout and dismissed Rock Voice with a wave of her claw.

` ` I don't have much of a nose. ` ` She lifted her short snout and dismissed Rock Voice with a wave of her claw.

He looks at her with his serious gaze. “ don’t go snooping in my personal life you understand?” He said as he smiled. “ or someone might tell the other about your feelings for L-U-C-I-F-E-R!”

8 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

He looks at her with his serious gaze. “ don’t go snooping in my personal life you understand?” He said as he smiled. “ or someone might tell the other about your feelings for L-U-C-I-F-E-R!”

She looked at Rock Voice aloofly. ` ` Where did you get that rumor? I would never fall for an evil nicheling like him. ` `

Just now, MelonNicheling said:

She looked at Rock Voice aloofly. ` ` Where did you get that rumor? I would never fall for an evil nicheling like him. ` `

“I’ve seen it in your gaze but if you insist.”

37 minutes ago, MelonNicheling said:

` ` Oh- hi! You startled me. ` ` she said to Tamilur. (Also you have gained Lucifer as you have demanded.OwO)

"Hi. Where's Lucifer?" She asks, something flashing in her gaze.

“Hi I guess.” He says and almost facepalms out of his anti social personality.

”Oh well have a nice day!  Hey hopping stone!” She flushed and she felt all bubbly and happy.