Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community
Meron'nikeringu

Clatinai Grasses | Adoptable Roleplay!

Recommended Posts

Just now, Renio2490 said:

But- he's supposed to be in Demi x Dandi! Not this stupid Grasses!

This is a different universe I guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Brokenshock said:

This is a different universe I guess.

But he's Demi and Dandi's child. Shouldn't his parents be here?

(I really wouldn't mind bringing back the ship. Right, Flowermask?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Renio2490 said:

But he's Demi and Dandi's child. Shouldn't his parents be here?

(I really wouldn't mind bringing back the ship. Right, Flowermask?)

No. This is Star's doing. She stole him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

( OMG BEAUTIFUL CHILD YES!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

But he's Demi and Dandi's child. Shouldn't his parents be here?

(I really wouldn't mind bringing back the ship. Right, Flowermask?)

SHIP MUST BE REVIVED!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

No. This is Star's doing. She stole him.

There you go with that Star again. Can you get rid of her? She's really annoying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Renio2490 said:

There you go with that Star again. Can you get rid of her? She's really annoying.

(I mean that is kinda what killed the ship i wouldnt mind yeeting her out of this rp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

(I mean that is kinda what killed the ship i wouldnt mind yeeting her out of this rp

I wouldn't mind if that little pest just got thrown into that lake instead of Flower. Or possessed. I don't care. As long as she is far, far, far away from me.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love Demi x dandi they are presious and must be revived.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Renio2490 said:

I wouldn't mind if that little pest just got thrown into that lake instead of Flower. Or possessed. I don't care. As long as she is far, far, far away from me.

Alright. He's trying to find his parents.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(I don't even know what is going on right now    and I love it  )

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Giant coeclanth said:

(wait

is this mildly dead or not)

I mean it could not be dead

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello first roleplay! That didn’t die before the role playing ever started, at least...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, FlowerMask said:

Dulanta looked at the stars

IS IT TURNING ALIVE AGAIN EEEEEEE3XSREDRRVDRRVDGT4FB7H

  • Eek! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Nugget v3 said:

Heron swooshed through the water.

Dulanta watched her and remembered all that time ago when they had fished together.. when life wasn't so serious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

Dulanta watched her and remembered all that time ago when they had fished together.. when life wasn't so serious.

And Hoppingstone didn’t die miserably-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nugget v3 said:

And Hoppingstone didn’t die miserably-

And she wasn't in a love triangle.. well she isn't now bc hes ded..

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...