Stray Fawn Community

Clatinai Grasses | Adoptable Roleplay!

takoyamaaaS

29 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

"I like you!" He blurted out.

"I-I Wow! I Love you!" she said almost exploding she felt like she was floating above the ground.

Just now, FlowerMask said:

"I-I Wow! I Love you!" she said almost exploding she felt like she was floating above the ground.

Rock voice had walked over to them and heard this and felt depressed. Why are you sad you don't deserve pity. He thought and walked away.

14 hours ago, Brokenshock said:

Lucifer woke up. And headed after Heron. "Why hello there."

` ` Have you came to try and make me join the dark side? ` ` she said, flashing her claws at him.

(Yay! I'm going to add some nichelings to the "Added Nichelings" section. Romulus and Remus. And Heron is gonna find out she liked Remus instead of Lucifer, because I'll own Remus, but Romulus will be up for adoption. They're twins.)

• Like 1

Just now, MelonNicheling said:

(Yay! I'm going to add some nichelings to the "Added Nichelings" section. Romulus and Remus. And Heron is gonna find out she liked Remus instead of Lucifer, because I'll own Remus, but Romulus will be up for adoption. They're twins.)

(I've heard something about them in greek mythology....)

Rockvoice stormed out of camp and sat down in a small clearing. You should of known you fool of course she'd love him over you! She was probably to nice to say she hated you.

4 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

(I've heard something about them in greek mythology....)

(Roman, actually. Myth says they founded Rome. I know this because my bookcase is stuffed full of mythology books... xD )

(Roman, actually. Myth says they founded Rome. I know this because my bookcase is stuffed full of mythology books... xD )

(Oh yep I remember Percy Jackson.... they had something about them in the mark of Athena...)

• Eek! 1

( 😮 You read it too?)

(Read it got obsessed with it cried when sad things happen not going to spoil anything tho…)

• Like 1

(I won't spoil anything either, I read all of the Percy Jackson, Heroes of Olympus, Kane Chronicles, Magnus Chase, and that other one I can't remember the name of where Apollo gets to become a mortal. Yay.)

• Like 1

(I won't spoil anything either, I read all of the Percy Jackson, Heroes of Olympus, Kane Chronicles, Magnus Chase, and that other one I can't remember the name of where Apollo gets to become a mortal. Yay.)

(I read percy Jackson and im on the third book in the magnus chase series..

(Probably. And we can just call it "Place to talk about mythology and mythology books" or something like that xD )

(doyou want me to make it?)

• Like 1

Remus woke from his deep sleep. ` ` NO!  ` ` he muttered. ` ` I wanna go back to sleep... ` ` He realized talking would not help, so he got up wearily, shaking and stretching.