Stray Fawn Community

Clatinai Grasses | Adoptable Roleplay!

takoyamaaaS

Remus fluttered to his tree. It was a grand oak tree, looming over the lake, his nest, and most importantly, Heron's nest.

(Oh no. I just realized what I typed. THIS BOI IS STALKER BOI)

• Haha 1

Dulanta swam in the lake and surfaced with a magnificent clownkoi. "fifshh!" she cheered 

*Translation: Dulanta saying fish while carrying said fish.*

• Haha 1

Just now, FlowerMask said:

Dulanta swam in the lake and surfaced with a magnificent clownkoi. "fifshh!" she cheered 

*Translation: Dulanta saying fish while carrying said fish.*

` ` Good job! ` ` Heron said, whisking her Fishing Tail.

Just now, MelonNicheling said:

` ` Too far, too deep, `  ` she muttered.

` ` I could get some? ` `

` ` You have nothing to hold them in. ` `

Remus sighed. He could NEVER win her heart!

"I can get them for you!"

1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

"I can get them for you!"

She dived into the part of the lake populated with fish and scooped up four then put them on the shore and scooped up 4 more then returned contentedly to Heron's side.

Just now, MelonNicheling said:

(Not sure if you're talking to Heron or Remus in this case. Oof.)

"Heron I think she doesn't really know Remus...

• Like 1

She dived into the part of the lake populated with fish and scooped up four then put them on the shore and scooped up 4 more then returned contentedly to Heron's side.

` ` Thanks, Dulanta. ` ` Heron inclined her head.

Remus sighed and flapped his way to Uncharted Territory. Uncharted Territory was the wilds on the other side of the lake, filled with grass, rabbils, berry bushes, stones, stagmoles, and bearyenas. He settled down on an acacia tree and stared down at the rabbils below.

` ` Probably not. Too many Bearyenas live there.. there's even rumors of strange upright bears with a swirling brown pattern that kill anybody who even touches a hair on a rabbil. ` ` (Of course, I'm talking about.. POOPBEERS! Yay!)

1 minute ago, MelonNicheling said:

` ` Probably not. Too many Bearyenas live there.. there's even rumors of strange upright bears with a swirling brown pattern that kill anybody who even touches a hair on a rabbil. ` ` (Of course, I'm talking about.. POOPBEERS! Yay!)

She shudders"Mama always told me not to mess with rabbils when there around..."

• Like 1

Remus took a short flight around the Uncharted Territory. He enjoyed the feeling of the wind in his fur and his feathers, and more than once he saw bearyenas snapping to get at him.

She shudders"Mama always told me not to mess with rabbils when there around..."

` ` She was right. They're a big, BIG problem for mainly hunters who live in grasslands. ` `

Dulanta returned to camp her heart fluttering as she replayed the days events. He really loves me! I'm so lucky to have Hoppingstone the handsomest most thoughtful guy ever to love me!

• Like 1

A cherry-red rogue male poked his nose through the grasses. Heron dismissed Scratch with a wave of her paw. She sighed. Scratch still kept his rogue-male ways even after he had been accepted into the camp.

Remus couldn't stand it anymore. He wanted to tell Heron he loved her, but what if she dismissed him!? What if she didn't love him!? Truth be told, Heron still had fallen for Lucifer, Remus's father, but Remus didn't know that yet.

• Like 1