Stray Fawn Community

Clatinai Grasses | Adoptable Roleplay!

takoyamaaaS

5 minutes ago, B U L B D O G S said:

` ` Yes? ` ` she said coldly, flicking the strong clamps of her tail but interested despite herself.

"Why do you hate me?" He asked, concern in his eyes.

Just now, Brokenshock said:

"Why do you hate me?" He asked, concern in his eyes.

` ` Well, let's see. ` ` she said, sitting on her haunches and holding out a claw. ` ` One, you're evil. Two, you plan to overthrow O'aitono and take over the island. Three, well, that's it. ` ` holding out three claws.

Just now, B U L B D O G S said:

` ` Well, let's see. ` ` she said, sitting on her haunches and holding out a claw. ` ` One, you're evil. Two, you plan to overthrow O'aitono and take over the island. Three, well, that's it. ` ` holding out three claws.

"You really think that?!" He asked, hurt and sadness in his eyes.

1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

"Yes?"

“About ummm it’s about the conversation oh screw it remember when we confessed our feelings about each other!” She said imagining that perfect moment on the lakeshore.

"You really think that?!" He asked, hurt and sadness in his eyes.

` ` Why, yes, ` ` she hissed. ` ` Don't try to lie to yourself or me. You're evil in heart. ` ` She tossed her head and kicked up a pevvle.

6 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

“About ummm it’s about the conversation oh screw it remember when we confessed our feelings about each other!” She said imagining that perfect moment on the lakeshore.

"Y-" He started, but then a loud rumbling came from the sky.

3 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

"Y-" He started, but then a loud rumbling came from the sky.

She smiled as raindrops fell from the sky. Each little droplet consisted of less than an ounce of water but put together they could flood islands!

1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

She smiled as raindrops fell from the sky. Each little droplet consisted of less than an ounce of water but put together they could flood islands!

But suddenly, a large black object started tumbling down.

But suddenly, a large black object started tumbling down.

“What the!” Her voice was cut off by sheer shock.

12 minutes ago, B U L B D O G S said:

` ` Why, yes, ` ` she hissed. ` ` Don't try to lie to yourself or me. You're evil in heart. ` ` She tossed her head and kicked up a pevvle.

"I don't want to overthrow that nicheling who's too obsessed with himself! And I only want some of the island for myself."

Just now, Brokenshock said:

Then, it fell on the grown. It was a nicheling with wings and a water body.

“Whom is this!” She asked pointing at the winged nicheling a little insanely. All I wanted to do was talk to him.

1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

“Whom is this!” She asked pointing at the winged nicheling a little insanely. All I wanted to do was talk to him.

"I don't know. We should make sure she's okay." He said, not looking at her as she spoke.

4 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

"I don't know. We should make sure she's okay." He said, not looking at her as she spoke.

She looked concerned at him and then flared at the female she would not take Hoppingstone from her.

30 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

She looked concerned at him and then flared at the female she would not take Hoppingstone from her.

She started blinking her eyes open. "Wh-where am I?"

She started blinking her eyes open. "Wh-where am I?"

"Your invading our tribe by the looks of it." She said looking down her nose at her.