Stray Fawn Community

Art Tips? Please?

Renio2490

Okay! First off, use the absolute motherload out of reference pictures. If you’re a beginner, these will help you a lot. You can even trace them if need be, but give credit. Second, don’t be afraid to test the colour theory! Use abstract colours! Extreme contrast! Go nuts!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Goggles-kun said:

Okay! First off, use the absolute motherload out of reference pictures. If you’re a beginner, these will help you a lot. You can even trace them if need be, but give credit. Second, don’t be afraid to test the colour theory! Use abstract colours! Extreme contrast! Go nuts!

first I need a proper art program because Medibang is too complicated...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Renio2490 said:

first I need a proper art program because Medibang is too complicated...

I started in MS Paint and worked up from there, but if you want something more advanced FireAlpaca is apparently a nice place to start.

• Like 1

Just now, Goggles-kun said:

I started in MS Paint and worked up from there, but if you want something more advanced FireAlpaca is apparently a nice place to start.

Uh

I can't use that either...

MS paint sounds better.

• Like 2

Just now, Katumai said:

I do too, it sucks balls

I have the symptoms. Except... my family doesn't know I have it. And that's horrible. And then when I'm supposed to be asleep I'm awake and apparently that's my fault and not the stupid insomnia following me around.