Stray Fawn Community

Art Tips? Please?

Renio2490

okay I think I said this somewhere, but watch a heck ton of art videos on youtube and basically be a saddo with no life (like me) because you watch   a r t   t u t o r i a l s  

(dont even bother following along with them step by step, just watch them and itll stick in your head long enough)

also, google "ms paint tricks" watch some, watch some of those "DrAwInG aNiMe CuTe kAwAiI iN pAiNt WiTh A mOuSe!!!1!!" videos too (you know which ones im talking about, if you dont just make sure to turn off the volume because the music is really bad (atleast for me) ) because the people who make those use some really good tricks. use ms paint until you are pretty confident in your art and have made atleast, idk, five things which you can confidently say you are proud of. then try using firealpaca, and maybe after a while of firealpaca you could use medibang for the better brushes and transform tools. also, if/ when you do use firealpaca, you should know these:

ctrl + c = copy

ctrl + v = paste

ctrl + t = transform everything inside either a selected area in the layer you have selected or just everything in a selected layer (things are selected by drawing around them with the lasso tool)

ctrl + d = deselect whatever you've selected

one more thing: have as many art styles as you want. I have like 7

i'm not the best at art or giving advice, but here are some tips that might help!

1: practice. I know that everyone says that, but it is really useful. Try drawing things that you aren't good at, and look up references to help you get better. You'll eventually become good at it!

2: tutorials. Following tutorials is really useful.

Also if you draw a lot and have a passion for drawing, you will become better! I doodle a lot and I like seeing how I improved! My drawings used to be so bad but now I guess they're ok.

50 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

It  doesn't help I can't find my eraser and I'm on my last page.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa

Then use another pencil with a good eraser.

Use printer paper.

But don't use it for watercolors

Just now, Aetherskye said:

Then use another pencil with a good eraser.

Use printer paper.

But don't use it for watercolors

I have no other pencil.

I have no printer paper.

And I didn't have watercolors anyway.

Problem?

19 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

I have no other pencil.

I have no printer paper.

And I didn't have watercolors anyway.

Problem?

WHY?!

GO GET YOURSELF SOME

20 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

Because I have no printer paper.

so:

Because you have no printer paper, you won't get printer paper?

10 hours ago, Katumai said:

I HAVE BIGGER PROBLEMS

THE SOUND ON Y LAPTOP IS BROKEN

SHI-

Hey! mine broke around the time of you saying this!

• Haha 1

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE